PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There has never been a more clutch player in sports history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew how people could put Manning ahead of Brady. Sure Manning did things but when you look at postseason success it's not even close.

This is going to sound like trason on this forum, but I happen to respect Manning a lot for the mere fact that he joined a different team towards the end of his career and won a SB with that one too.

That said, what TB has done and contiues to do is just unbelievable. His position as the GOAT has been cemented IMO.

GO PATS!!

I'm not going to argue as to exactly who's the most clutch. I'm just going to say that we've been truly blessed.

Ortiz
Brady
Orr
Russell
Bird
Vinatieri

And there are others who probably belong on that list, too.

How could you leave Adam Seward off that list?;)

It's still exciting as hell. We are blessed fans.

It will be a good week of hearing the naysayers spinning the narrative.

I love it.
I have to break down and watch BSPN tomorrow morning. Sorry, I can't help myself.
I want to see the squirming. And that's what they want, I know.

It's like a fender bender. .. I'm rubber necking.

I will wear my Patriots hat tomorrow (live in the midwest)! How many Patriot fans smiled when we won the OT coin flip?
I'm flying out of Boston in a few hrs to the mountain west and will be donning the colors in SB LI brady jersey. Will wear out to bar one night too

Guys it was my mf'in birthday on the 20th and my girlfriend, who I live with, threw me an amazing surprise party.

But illI be damned if this isn't isn't made my birthday an amazing day.

Brady is a literal God amogst humans. What a ****ing amazing performance.

Dxab63yW0AAqj3G.jpg

DxaknCMWsAAUoJL.jpg

Those THREE 3rd-and-10 conversions in the OT are all you need to see.

3rd & 10 at NE 35
(13:40 - OT) (Shotgun) T. Brady pass short middle to J. Edelman to KC 45 for 20 yards (D. Sorensen).

3rd & 10 at KC 45
(12:51 - OT) (Shotgun) T. Brady pass short middle to J. Edelman to KC 30 for 15 yards (C. Ward).

3rd & 10 at KC 30
(11:57 - OT) (Shotgun) T. Brady pass short left to R. Gronkowski to KC 15 for 15 yards (E. Berry)

GOAT
My God, I have to rewatch the game too much wine

Remember when people used to compare Peyton to Brady? That was cute.

Yeah, and I remember in 2013 they said the debate was over, and Peyton had won. Think about how much has changed since then.

This is going to sound like trason on this forum, but I happen to respect Manning a lot for the mere fact that he joined a different team towards the end of his career and won a SB with that one too.

That said, what TB has done and contiues to do is just unbelievable. His position as the GOAT has been cemented IMO.

GO PATS!!
He was "On a team" that won a SB.

He didn't do much.
Goodell did more than him in that game. :D:p

Yeah, and I remember in 2013 they said the debate was over, and Peyton had won. Think about how much has changed since then.

Yeah that was totally bizarre. Manning face planted in the Super Bowl, removing any doubt that the Colts were to blame for his previous big game failures. Brady dragged a sorry group of castoffs to the AFCCG. Manning won? Huh? I remember thinking I had really lost faith in human intelligence.

I'm flying out of Boston in a few hrs to the mountain west and will be donning the colors in SB LI brady jersey. Will wear out to bar one night too
I live here in the heart of Chefs country. I'll be wearing my gear loud and proud. Heard nothing but smack the last week or so from coworkers. "Chefs are gonna topple the Pats," one of them said. "Shut off your Madden," I calmly replied.

Brady is the GOAT of all sport. Not Jordan. Not Gretzky. Not the Babe. Not Ali. Not Tiger. Not Secretariat.

S#hit Brady is a once in a lifetime real true hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News