Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who is the best looking QB in the 2024 draft?

• JJ McCarthy

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Jayden Daniels

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Sam Hartman

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Bo Nix

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Michael Penix Jr.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Joe Milton III

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Michael Pratt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • If Looks Could Kill, My Choice Would Be Like Ray Lewis

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As I was here working on a spreadsheet at work I had an epiphany. It was right in front of us all along. We got so caught up in the tape, the measurables, the media storylines, the intangibles, clickbait rumors, and paralysis analysis that we missed the actual most important factor based on team history that WILL determine who the Patriots will select as their QB of the future: Who is the best looking?

Based on the precedence of the GOAT himself, Saint Jimmy, Julian Edelman (he was a college QB and became a Patriots legend, so I'm counting him), and hell even Bledsoe was decent looking, this was so obviously the part we should have been thinking about all along yet somehow missed? How could we have been so foolish?

I have placed a poll above so that we can get a consensus on this topic. I omitted Caleb since he won't be available, I am sorry if that would have been your selection. Please discuss below.

So you are saying Ryan Mallet failed because…..???

Actually, my first concern with Mallett was when I heard him speak and compared him to Brady as our de facto team’s spokesman.

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

My face, reading this post by @Ross12.

I voted Ray, because duh.

Sam Hartman is clearly the most photogenic of the group, popgun arm and all.

This actually hits close to some of my most irrational fears:

I'm terrified of how Maye looks like Sam Darnit, and of McCarthy's uncanny resemblance to Zach Milfson.

This poll would have made more sense if you would have posted their pictures too.

Michael Pratt
1713202303601.png

Joe Milton III
1713202341955.png

Michael Penix Jr
michael penix jr.jpg

Bo Nix
1713202447817.png

Sam Hartman
1713202494723.png

Jayden Daniels
1713202558108.png

Drake Maye
1713202659501.png

JJ McCarthy
1713202730402.png

Caleb Williams (because he's still part of the 2024 draft class whether we get him or not)
1713203025883.png

Last edited:
Objectively/subjectively speaking I would say it's quite close between Caleb Williams and Sam Hartman looking like the man's man as QB...

Hartman really fits the image of the cowboy or gunslinger at the OK Corral and the beard works for him.

Caleb though gets the slightest edge over Hartman because he has a more charismatic smile in his picture.

After those two I would say it's between Maye and McCarthy who fit the image of the 'young gun' at QB.

It's all up to personal taste and also what image of them you can find to put up. I'm sure there are more flattering pictures of each contestant for 'best looking QB'. But for now I'd say Caleb takes home the prize.

If you can find better pictures of your QB candidate, feel free to put them up.

Who knows maybe the picture of their WAG might be more interesting ultimately. And maybe THAT should have been the topic of the poll!

Hartmann looks old

I can not unsee jjm and Zach Wilson being twins
I hope they have only their appearance in common

Drake Maye looks like Jason Bateman had a midlife crisis off the camera instead of in a role and started taking HGH to attract college girls.

Michael Pratt was dropped off at an orphanage but is thriving nonetheless.

Joe Milton is clearly the best looking. Hartman is a distant second with a sort of worldly and endearing look.

Drake Maye looks like Jason Bateman had a midlife crisis off the camera instead of in a role and started taking HGH to attract college girls.

Joe Milton is clearly the best looking. Hartman is a distant second with a sort of worldly and endearing look.
Yeah I think Joe Milton is actually top spot and also has the strongest arm. Secret #1 QB?

Honorable mention for me goes to JJ McCarthy, who looks kind of overly young right now with the curly hair but I think might look pretty good in about 5 years.

This poll would have made more sense if you would have posted their pictures too.

Michael Pratt
View attachment 57572

Joe Milton III
View attachment 57573

Michael Penix Jr
View attachment 57574

Bo Nix
View attachment 57576

Sam Hartman
View attachment 57577

Jayden Daniels
View attachment 57578

Drake Maye
View attachment 57579

JJ McCarthy
View attachment 57580

Caleb Williams (because he's still part of the 2024 draft class whether we get him or not)
View attachment 57584
Thank you for your service. I could not find the time to do this today since, you know, I am supposed to be working.

Trade down, accumulate picks. This roster is a mess.

Yeah I think Joe Milton is actually top spot and also has the strongest arm. Secret #1 QB?

Honorable mention for me goes to JJ McCarthy, who looks kind of overly young right now with the curly hair but I think might look pretty good in about 5 years.
Milton needs to make a better choice about hair style. Either go all in on the dreads, or clean it up. Otherwise that transition zone above his forehead is too confusing. The dissonance attracts attention and distracts from his good looks.

I like Hartman’s look, to me he projects the image of a rebel with a chip on his shoulder who will make you respect him whether you want to or not.

Based on the precedence of the GOAT himself, Saint Jimmy, Julian Edelman (he was a college QB and became a Patriots legend, so I'm counting him), and hell even Bledsoe was decent looking, this was so obviously the part we should have been thinking about all along yet somehow missed? How could we have been so foolish?
Edelman was definitely a masterwork of player development by the Patriots.

This is what he looked like at Kent State:
1713210299165.png

As I was here working on a spreadsheet at work I had an epiphany. It was right in front of us all along. We got so caught up in the tape, the measurables, the media storylines, the intangibles, clickbait rumors, and paralysis analysis that we missed the actual most important factor based on team history that WILL determine who the Patriots will select as their QB of the future: Who is the best looking?

I have placed a poll above so that we can get a consensus on this topic. I omitted Caleb since he won't be available, I am sorry if that would have been your selection. Please discuss below.
You forgot Spencer Rattler ... ehh ... he looks like a Vulcan.

spencer-rattler.jpg

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back