PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tape Never Lies: Breaking Down the Patriots Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first link is good like "home cooking" -- assuming your mother/father was a good cook.

Thanks for the links great info.

Wow, no hype. As a retired Engineer this sort of analysis appeals to me, as a Pats fan, it's just gold. Thank you!

Excellent -- thanks. (Am I right in thinking that the Executive Summary is: the contrast is pretty much meaningless when you switch alignments so radically so often?)

Some one who knows how, should send that link to Felgar, and the rest of of the football illiterate media so when they make these "blanket statements" about the Pats defense being radically changed, they will be outed as the frauds that they are.

Nice find, Scruffy Thanks

Some one who knows how, should send that link to Felgar, and the rest of of the football illiterate media so when they make these "blanket statements" about the Pats defense being radically changed, they will be outed as the frauds that they are.

I hope it's not changed we have best defense.

No probs.

BTW its cruffy ;)

Excellent -- thanks. (Am I right in thinking that the Executive Summary is: the contrast is pretty much meaningless when you switch alignments so radically so often?)

It's meaningless to say that this team has a base defense. Last year we played most of our snaps in subs, anyway.

I concur wholeheartedly. The Pat's D has not changed that dramatically.

Just like last year they still can't get off the field!

As long as we can force a bunch of turnovers every game...we're SB bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe