PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The STFU Fouts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** this jealous Shouldn't Be Hall of Famer.

Congratulations Dan Fouts on being the argument for every borderline QB when Hall of Fame talk starts up.

"Well, Dan Fouts is in, and this guy's better than he is!"

He's just straight up yelling today anytime he thinks the refs made a mistake in our favor. Isn't even bothering to stay calm or look objective.

One of the best examples of, great player doesn’t always make an even adequate announcer....he should stick to Adam Sandler movies....

Yeah... he's really got an issue with the Pat's today

SUF - Scotched Up Fouts

It’s not just nitpicking every positive play by the Patriots to find a penalty, it’s that Fouts ignores when the other team does the same thing. For example, after Rosen came in, he threw a long incomplete pass to Jakeem Grant. Grant appeared to push off of JC Jackson to gain separation. On the replay, Fouts had nothing to say about the push off, only talking about what a great pass it was and how the receiver should have caught it.

God I hate his team. I do not know how they still have a job.

He said White won the SB MVP when he said the same thing about Edelman earlier.

Last edited:
He is quite the bearded clam.

This mutt is a sick freaking moron alright...winner of the "Don Shula Shyts In A Bag" award the past 10 years straight

I got switched to Bills game, was there any run-up the score talk or why was Brady still in the game chatter?

I'm not sure you can make a much worse on air call than saying "He [Rosen] paid the ultimate price" when he was in for the very next play. Conflating someone dying for their beliefs with a QB tweaking a knee makes this...

BewitchedDelectableHart-size_restricted.gif

... look like spot on commentary

Last edited:
Mt wife thinks I'm crazy when I complain about Fouts. You guys make me feel sane again...well maybe sanish.

He really does try his best to downplay the opposing team issues and highlight, and bring crap back up again against the Pats when he can. He seemed to lighten up a bit last year, might be time for management to give him another "Talking" to.

My girlfriend - a Cleveland Browns fan from Ohio - was screaming at Fouts. The constant mistakes and open rooting against the Patriots was that bad.

I expect biased homer viewpoints when listening to local announcers. National announcers, not so much.

My girlfriend - a Cleveland Browns fan from Ohio - was screaming at Fouts. The constant mistakes and open rooting against the Patriots was that bad.

I expect biased homer viewpoints when listening to local announcers. National announcers, not so much.

What's bizarre is thinking back to the bad old days Fouts loved them when they were the Patsies

We’ll prob have him a lot this season. This is just here to ventilate your feelings on his incompetence.
I agree with everything in this thread, without even reading it.

What a tool those two are.

What's bizarre is thinking back to the bad old days Fouts loved them when they were the Patsies

Sounds simple to me...he doesn't like seeing his team lose to Bill and Tom over and over.

No doubt we will be stuck with him next week. I think Nantz and Romo will do the Ravens@Chiefs game. Too bad Gumbel doesn't do our games anymore. I will always remember him being on the mic for the Snow Bowl and SB 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News