PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The sacramento kings LA clippers thread.

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
NBA Standings | NBA.com. unfortunately, they are off to a good start. hopefully, the western conference will do them in. if their pick lands between 2 and 5. that would be a huge win for the Celtics

I don't think that Sacramento will have the league's worst record this season, and I hope that the ping-pong balls don't give them the #1 pick either, but I will be disappoined if that pick doesn't fall within the top 6.
And don't forget to root for Doc Rivers to make the POs either this season or next; otherwise we'll be given the Fakers 2022 2nd-rounder.

We were way off, unfortunately, about the Kings...and it doesn't look like the Memphis pick will convert this season; better luck next season I guess.

We were way off, unfortunately, about the Kings...and it doesn't look like the Memphis pick will convert this season; better luck next season I guess.
That Memphis pick will only be 1-4 protected next season and completely unprotected in two seasons - and it's not like Memphis will be a good basketball team anytime soon. So we can either use it as big part of some trade (for AD hopefully) or potentially draft a top player later.

By the way, at least the Clippers pick is right on schedule.

That Memphis pick will only be 1-4 protected next season and completely unprotected in two seasons - and it's not like Memphis will be a good basketball team anytime soon. So we can either use it as big part of some trade (for AD hopefully) or potentially draft a top player later.

By the way, at least the Clippers pick is right on schedule.

"The Boston Celtics own the Memphis Grizzlies first-round pick in the 2019 NBA Draft but, as it’s been well-documented, the pick — like two of their other potential first-round picks in the upcoming draft — has protections; it’s top-8 protected in 2019, top-6 in 2020 and it will become unprotected in 2021."

"The Boston Celtics own the Memphis Grizzlies first-round pick in the 2019 NBA Draft but, as it’s been well-documented, the pick — like two of their other potential first-round picks in the upcoming draft — has protections; it’s top-8 protected in 2019, top-6 in 2020 and it will become unprotected in 2021."
Yeah, that's what I thought too...but it's still Danny's most valuable asset regardless, so he better not feck this one up...again.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back