PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Only need 92 yards to break the all time single season rushing record set by our 78 Pats. And their QB (who is also their leading rusher) leads the NFL in passing touchdowns. Man they are going to be a load to handle that’s for sure. I hope they come up short of the record, but it just shows how historically good that team is to even have a shot at it. TB12’s biggest challenge to date perhaps and that’s saying something.

The only record that I care about is a 13 & 3 record for the Pats, home field advantage and a week off..

I'm really scared man, the Ravens are going to destroy us!!!!!!!!!

Meh. It is what it is. We're on to Miami. One game at a time, folks. I game at a time.

We're gonna **** Baltimore up. They better hope KC takes us out or they're gonna be looking just like the Chiefs after last year's AFCCG.

I was at the Sunday night Baltimore game.

If Watson would have caught the pass the play before the the Thomas INT, I have no doubt we would have won.

By the end of Q1 the defense started to figure it out. KC is more of a threat.

Last year the Pats faced a banged up Gordon and Gurley. And Hunt was suspended. I'm not taking anything away from the defense. But it's worth pointing that out. Baltimore can run and pass. The defense's Achilles heel appears to be run defense. But Jackson is proving he can beat you with his arm. If I were BB and SB, I'd stack the box to stop Ingram. Blitz more than you did last time.

There is one highly unlikely, yet possible, scenario remaining: Chargers beat KC. Houston beats Tennessee. Texans are the 3 seed. KC is the 4th. Texans & Chiefs both win on WC weekend. Texans go to Foxboro. Chiefs go to Baltimore. To me, that is major advantage Pats. Chiefs have a great shot of winning in Baltimore. No way Texans win a rematch in Foxboro imo. And the Pats would have homefield advantage against KC in the title game.

Regardless, there's very little chance the Pats make it to the SB without at least winning against KC or Baltimore. One of the two at minimum. This team needs to worry about improving and playing their best ball. Regardless of opponent.

If Watson would have caught the pass the play before the the Thomas INT, I have no doubt we would have won.

Good point. I agree KC is more of a threat.

Depending on the severity the Ingram injury could hurt the Ravens chances.

Ravens are a great team and deserve to be Super Bowl favorites but they will not be monumental favorite over other top teams in the league. Key to beating them is controlling the clock and scoring points off that defense. Am still not sure if their defense is really good or just taking advantage of their exceptional offense. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Much more concerned about KC.

Much more concerned about KC.

Felt that way a month ago. I’m glad we probably get them at home this time- don’t want to press our luck again in Arrowhead.

Felt that way a month ago. I’m glad we probably get them at home this time- don’t want to press our luck again in Arrowhead.
Yea they are a bit more gritty than last year. Offense isn't as explosive but D more stout. Im still not sure how good their D is b/c of the horrible offenses they've been playing but they are getting it done and that is ultimately what counts

As both a Pats fan and a football fan, I'd love to see a KC-Balt game.

Ravens have kinda looked a little blue in the tooth lately.

Can KC and BAL play each other in the divisional?
Probably not. Chiefs need to lose at home to the Chargers and Texans need to beat the Titans in Houston. Texans probably rest and get ready for Buffalo.

Probably not. Chiefs need to lose at home to the Chargers and Texans need to beat the Titans in Houston. Texans probably rest and get ready for Buffalo.
Agree. Possible but unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick