PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Perfect Fit - 4 Teams Desperate For A QB and 4 Top Picks In The Draft

after watching surtain run last week, I think if we draft him, he plays cb in year 1, and in year two, he takes over as our free safety for mccourty,

horn is the best press man cover corner in this draft, the perfect replacement for Gilmore.

I’ve been thinking lately about the thought of moving Gilmore to safety next year or in 2023. He’s a smart player, maybe he can have a Charles Woodson type ending to his career. I could see taking a CB at 15 if they thought this was a viable plan.

I’ve been thinking lately about the thought of moving Gilmore to safety next year or in 2023. He’s a smart player, maybe he can have a Charles Woodson type ending to his career. I could see taking a CB at 15 if they thought this was a viable plan.

horn is the best press man cover corner in this draft. He could be a really good replacement for Gilmore.

Which of the QB's in the upcoming draft can be a leader who can motivate & inspire teammates?

From a NE reporter:

"Not only was Brady crucial to the Patriots’ offense, but he was also a pillar for their culture and locker room morale.
The three-time MVP treated every practice like a playoff game and his teammates evidently followed in the footsteps of this perfectionist mindset."
I don't follow the NCAA so the first time I knew anything about Brady was when he came to NE. I could see that he did a lot of things better than Drew but it took time to realize how hard he worked and what a great leader he was. It's too bad that Bob and Bill didn't value that as much as they should have.

I don't follow the NCAA so the first time I knew anything about Brady was when he came to NE. I could see that he did a lot of things better than Drew but it took time to realize how hard he worked and what a great leader he was. It's too bad that Bob and Bill didn't value that as much as they should have.

The point is that Brady is a perfectionist and constantly studies football plays. Hard worker and loves football.

Drafting a QB whose traits is loving football and details is something you cannot train or teach, as it is an obsession.

Which QBs in the draft has that drive? Those are the ones you focus on.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back