PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots are the most balanced team left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. The patriots lost Gordon but got back Burkhead and Edelman looks back near 100%. So they lost and gained something. At some points this year their offense was better than it is now and for their overall ranking. At some points this year there offense was worse than it is now.

The Charges are the second most balanced team by my rankings and they go into Sunday with their top back hurt. How should that effect them?

Should my third ranked colts be considered the most balanced team right now? We could call that into question by bringing up their easy schedule inflating their rankings.

Does that make the 4th ranked Saints the most balanced team going into this wrak? Considering the state of their offensive line that is a highly questionable proposition.

Personally I think at some point you just need to go with the rankings. I honestly think right now the pats ate the most balanced team. Not automatically the best, but the most able to be capable of playing any type of game effectively.

The Patriots lost their OWR1, after he'd only come in late to the season in the first place. We saw the difference in how the team could move the ball aerially once he was on scene, and it was clear. So adding in his numbers skews things wildly, since he's now gone again, and that ruins the entire reason for the comparison. And trying to use Burkhead as the reason to justify keeping the numbers is insane.

Where the Patriots fall on any balance scale is currently unknown, particularly as it regards the passing game. The ability of the Patriots offense to move the ball, particularly in the air, is now probably the biggest question mark in the entire NFL playoffs.

You're trying to salvage an unsalvageable data argument.

Top 6 best offensive teams still playing...

I heard on the radio the Chargers are, then I heard the Colts were. I dont know what to believe anymore :(.

The Chargers are so great because they beat a great Baltimore Ravens team that earned their title of greatness by beating the Chargers.

Same goes for their road record. It's a given they win because their road record says so as they play the 8-0 at home New England Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes