PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 'Trade Brady' Debate Thread - Do Not Start Another One

Status
Not open for further replies.
never......

Never trade Brady and if you have to he better have not much left in the tank........

if this happens..... and Brady becomes BAD.... easy fix..

Give him to Al Davis...... even a Bad Brady to him would give us a number 1 pick
:):):) (at least)

Davis loves High Profiled Players and TFB will always be a HIGH Persona in the QB charts... given his earned accolades.

Last edited:
never......

Never trade Brady and if you have to he better have not much left in the tank........

if this happens..... and Brady becomes BAD.... easy fix..

Give him to Al Davis...... even a Bad Brady to him would give us a number 1 pick
:):):) (at least)

Davis loves High Profiled Players and TFB will always be a HIGH Persona in the QB charts... given his earned accolades.

:bricks:

Ian - can we lock this thread to prevent these 'higly' opinionated newbies from embarassing themselves more? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: The Official Trade Brady Thread

That being said, if someone offered us three #1 upper-half picks for Brady, I would have to think about it.

impossible. how would team have 3 upper #1s picks? if they get brady theyll be at least a 9 win team every year

Normally thread necromancy is kinda stupid, but I'll be damned if this doesn't make me laugh everytime I see it. The Trade Brady thread really should frontpage every couple of months.

Ok this thread either needs to be locked and never seen again, or sticky it so we can laugh at ourselves after we win another SB with Brady.

He should be traded to Buffalo for a #2 in the 2012 draft. (lol)

Last edited:
It'll actually be interesting in a few years...

It's crazy to entertain the thought for a while, but at 37 or 38 - if he's still playing - I'd be all for a trade (if his quality of play is down). However, some (maybe many) would be terribly depressed if he doesn't retire a Patriot.

I'm a NE fan, so I'd rather win (with a Hoyer for example) than lose (with a Brady) - not that I actually think that move would HELP us in any way... but if you could garantee a SB with whomever at QB instead of Brady, I'd be the first in line.

Winning is the key. Bromances on a specific player are secondary (if that).

:bricks:

Ian - can we lock this thread to prevent these 'higly' opinionated newbies from embarassing themselves more? :rolleyes:

Just put him on "ignore", your life will be much easier.

Just put him on "ignore", your life will be much easier.

I don't know. With some the just ignore him mentality never works. Ian has an itchy trigger finger this week. I think that's the best news we've had here in ages. If he'd just start restricting some of the riff raff to the PS until they grow up or give up then he might save himself as well as all of us the headache of dealing with or attempting to ignore them ad nauseum...

I don't know. With some the just ignore him mentality never works. Ian has an itchy trigger finger this week. I think that's the best news we've had here in ages. If he'd just start restricting some of the riff raff to the PS until they grow up or give up then he might save himself as well as all of us the headache of dealing with or attempting to ignore them ad nauseum...

I agree. I love a vengeful Ian. Kick 'em to da curb.

I'll officially say that this thread has a point again lol

Golly, Ian's got quite a day and night and week ahead of him. Good luck!

If it gets NEPatriot off this website, I am all for it.

Interesting timing for the appearance (or reappearance) of this thread. Looks like the best the pats can hope for is the same record Cassel led them to last season. Brady has played very poorly two weeks consecutive. Has shown only flashes of TFB the entire season.

Pats pass rush is less than threatening as well.

Anyone who thinks the Pats should trade Brady is a moron. He had 350 yards today and has had a very good season.

Brady is going to be considerably better next year with a full season of football under his belt, again. I'm not at all concerned.

Anyone who thinks the Patriots should trade Brady-I encourage you to go out and try for the team, get some snaps in pre-season and see how much better you do. I'd bet 90% of these posters could engineer this team to a Super Bowl DESPITE THE DEFENSE...right.

Not saying we should trade him, but does anyone else wonder what life would have been like with Cassel this season? Brady is still Mr. Patriot, but Cassel had that emotional drive we haven't seen in quite some time from Brady...and a brilliant upside i might add...

Pats are in truoble ans as much as I hate to say it, TB has not helped lately.

Anyone who thinks the Pats should trade Brady is a moron. He had 350 yards today and has had a very good season.

Trade him for what? 3 first rounders? 5 first rounders? come on. BB would trade his mother for 5 first rounders. Tough to call fellow posters "morons" unless I know what trade we are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes