PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Say Goodbye to the Giants Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was at the game with an Eagles fan, and I'll tell ya, it got ugly once that last int was thrown. One Eagles fan got some teeth knocked out right in front of me, and you could see crowds of event staff converging on fights in a full third of all the sections at once. Could you hear on TV how quiet the stadium was at the goal line stand at about 4 minutes left. They lost their homefield advantage when they needed it most. It was kinda sad."

Pretty much sums up New York fans; classless in victory and ten times more classless in defeat, the arrogant, self entitled pieces of garbage 99% of them are..........

What amazed me was how quickly those stands emptied out. After the last interception, the cameras panned up to the stands and there were HUGE areas of empty seats.

Heh,, maybe Brady & Cassel could invite Goober & Gomer over to watch the superbowl together... :)

"I was at the game with an Eagles fan, and I'll tell ya, it got ugly once that last int was thrown. One Eagles fan got some teeth knocked out right in front of me, and you could see crowds of event staff converging on fights in a full third of all the sections at once. Could you hear on TV how quiet the stadium was at the goal line stand at about 4 minutes left. They lost their homefield advantage when they needed it most. It was kinda sad."

Pretty much sums up New York fans; classless in victory and ten times more classless in defeat, the arrogant, self entitled pieces of garbage 99% of them are..........

When the Eagles played us at TX Stadium in '07, when a couple of our players went down, the Philly fans started chanting their "E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES" crap.

Not trying to defend the Giants fans, but I can honestly say there's alot of bad blood b/w the Eagles fans and the rest of the NFCE fans for all the crap they do.

Last edited:
When the Eagles played us at TX Stadium in '07, when a couple of our players went down, the Philly fans started chanting their "E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES" crap.

Not trying to defend the Giants fans, but I can honestly say there's alot of bad blood b/w the Eagles fans and the rest of the NFCE fans for all the crap they do.

Granted some of the Eagles fans were obnoxious about it, but they were usually ones that travelled in groups of 6 or more. Unfortunately, it was the pairs of Eagles fans that were targetted from what I could see. I saw **** getting thrown at a lot of people who were just watching the rest of the game. There were a bunch of drunk, pissed off Giants fans looking for a fight, but didn't want to fight the bigger numbers. There was a lot of screaming "you never won anything" crap too. Good natured ribbing is fine, but what I witnessed was over the top. I expect it would be worse in Philadelphia, but that doesn't make it any more acceptable. I know how painful it can be when your team loses in the playoffs, but that doesn't mean it's ok to start trying to injur people.

That all said, there were a lot of kewl fans too, and all the ones directly surrounding us were of that variety. There was some congradulations, but we'll get you next year kinda stuff said, and I even saw a few folks shake hands.

Granted some of the Eagles fans were obnoxious about it, but they were usually ones that travelled in groups of 6 or more. Unfortunately, it was the pairs of Eagles fans that were targetted from what I could see. I saw **** getting thrown at a lot of people who were just watching the rest of the game. There were a bunch of drunk, pissed off Giants fans looking for a fight, but didn't want to fight the bigger numbers. There was a lot of screaming "you never won anything" crap too. Good natured ribbing is fine, but what I witnessed was over the top. I expect it would be worse in Philadelphia, but that doesn't make it any more acceptable. I know how painful it can be when your team loses in the playoffs, but that doesn't mean it's ok to start trying to injur people.

That all said, there were a lot of kewl fans too, and all the ones directly surrounding us were of that variety. There was some congradulations, but we'll get you next year kinda stuff said, and I even saw a few folks shake hands.

There must have been at least several thousand Eagles fans at that game. You could hear them cheer on television. Did it look like there were quite a few?

There must have been at least several thousand Eagles fans at that game. You could hear them cheer on television. Did it look like there were quite a few?

Even Giants fans were saying the same thing on their board.

There was actually less Eagles fans than I expected. I figured, given the short distance to Philly, I'd see about 30% Eagles fans, but it was more like 10% at most.

yeah now i wonder what the talking heads of BSPN will do now....

Giants dead....

Jest buried...

Colts destroyed....

Manning's out....

Favrequad indecisive...

Well at least they dont have the Pats in the playoff's.....cuz that would be there bread and butter for stories and headlines.....

Still need to get the Squeelers out of there. Arizona vs Baltimore so the Scalpers have to eat their overpriced inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST