PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Say Goodbye to the Giants Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when it was ordained to be a Jets-Giants Superbowl?

Then a Colts-Giants Superbowl?

I feel a little guilty at how wonderful it was to watch the Giants' season slip away. Now we can all move on and root for ... hell, who cares? :singing:

Still a chance of an All-Pennsylvania Super Bowl or an All-Birds Super Bowl.

I'm of the firm belief every single member of the Superbowl 42 winning Giants except Osi Umenyiora, Justin Tuck, Michael Strahan, Kawika Mitchell, Jay Alford & Steve Spagnuolo should be stripped of their rings.

No Osi = diminished pass rush

No Kawika Mitchell = a (much)slower LB corps

No Plaxico = no gamebreaker/security blanket for Eli

Honestly-I didn't see this team repeating either.

I'd just like to say....

:scream: YEAH!

I'm so happy...:singing:

YOU GOT STOMPED OUT!!!!!!

At home. In the divisional round. After such a "dominating" season, too...

Not so easy when someone else is playing the underdog, is it?

Goodell does NOT want to see a LOW football Market SB like Arizona vs. Baltimore

He might have Hochuli official in BOTH games to ensure that Baltimore and Arizona both lose :D

Goodell does NOT want to see a LOW football Market SB like Arizona vs. Baltimore

He might have Hochuli official in BOTH games to ensure that Baltimore and Arizona both lose :D

I could see this happening.....spineless ass that he is......:mad::mad:

I'm of the firm belief every single member of the Superbowl 42 winning Giants should be stripped of their rings.

Fixed your post for you. :D

Buh bye to one more of our enemies :D :bye2:

Hey Gaints, I guess the Karma Train pays you back for the classless crap you did last year before, during, and after the Super Bowl. Examples:

1. Wearing black to Arizona because you were attending the "19-0 Funeral". (The media didn't even pick up on this because they were too busy getting all riled up over the BS Spygate Part 2 Falsity)
2. Strahan's "We Stomped Dey A$ses" comment after the game was over. (Funny, the New York fans didn't like when Ryan Howard made the same kind of comment after the Mets monumental collaps...they kept crying over it on WFAN for 2 days)
3. Plaxico's goofy little "autograph" on the Patriots Dynasty chair in the Sirius NFL studios. (If a Patriot had done that they would have lost a draft pick, if it's another team it's just "in fun")
4. Antonio Pierce's "I am gonna laugh when I see them" comment before the preseason game this year. Hey dipsh!t, most of the players on the Pats have enough rings to juggle with. You have one that, instead of inscribing "11-0 on the road", should say "We still can't f#*king believe it ourselves!" Hope the laugh was good, because your team isn't going to be sniffing another one for a while.

New York and it's garbage bandwagon fans deserve everything they get. All offseason they acted like SB 42 was no suprise and SB 43 was a birthright. Welcome back to mediocrity, VaGiants.

Hey Gaints, I guess the Karma Train pays you back for the classless crap you did last year before, during, and after the Super Bowl. Examples:

1. Wearing black to Arizona because you were attending the "19-0 Funeral". (The media didn't even pick up on this because they were too busy getting all riled up over the BS Spygate Part 2 Falsity)
2. Strahan's "We Stomped Dey A$ses" comment after the game was over. (Funny, the New York fans didn't like when Ryan Howard made the same kind of comment after the Mets monumental collaps...they kept crying over it on WFAN for 2 days)
3. Plaxico's goofy little "autograph" on the Patriots Dynasty chair in the Sirius NFL studios. (If a Patriot had done that they would have lost a draft pick, if it's another team it's just "in fun")
4. Antonio Pierce's "I am gonna laugh when I see them" comment before the preseason game this year. Hey dipsh!t, most of the players on the Pats have enough rings to juggle with. You have one that, instead of inscribing "11-0 on the road", should say "We still can't f#*king believe it ourselves!" Hope the laugh was good, because your team isn't going to be sniffing another one for a while.

New York and it's garbage bandwagon fans deserve everything they get. All offseason they acted like SB 42 was no suprise and SB 43 was a birthright. Welcome back to mediocrity, VaGiants.

Good post. I guess you could say the Giants shot themselves in the foot ... er, leg this season. :singing: The sheer idiocy of Plexiglas Furnace might end up being the single biggest factor in the team not repeating.

Good post. I guess you could say the Giants shot themselves in the foot ... er, leg this season. :singing: The sheer idiocy of Plexiglas Furnace might end up being the single biggest factor in the team not repeating.

It also seemed to affect Pierce's play as well. Remember he took the gun and hid it, which was why authorities were going after him too. Obviously, it took a mental strain on him in the long run. Throughout the last month, he was missing tackles, whiffing on assignments, blowing coverages, etc. Not to mention too he's the QB of that D that calls out the audibles et al.

I would rather that happen than the all new york or all manning SB's.

Hear.. hear.. I'm looking forward to an all Penn SB... that would be watchable.. I shuddered for a moment last week thinking about a Chargers vs Cardinals SB... I don't think I could have watched that.

I don't actually believe in karma to be honest, but if karma truly does exist, then perhaps the Giants failing to repeat is karma for everyone who openly and loudly hated on the Patriots and acted like they were Giants fans THE WHOLE TIME. Uh huh. Sure.:rolleyes:

Hell maybe this entire 2008 season in which two teams without winning records made the playoffs is karma for everyone who instead of at the very least respecting what the Pats were achieving(or tried to achieve) in 2007, decided to scream "Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!" and made a huge mountain over a molehill that's called Spygate.

Perhaps the football gods thought: "Hey if you guys can't appreciate greatness when you see it, then you should just live with mediocrity this time punks. You don't DESERVE any better!"

I could be wrong of course.

Na na na na
Na na na na
HEY HEY HEY
GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD-BYE
GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD-BYE

Yep, that sums up ALL of my feelings about Ecoli Manning and the Gnats.

I was at the game with an Eagles fan, and I'll tell ya, it got ugly once that last int was thrown. One Eagles fan got some teeth knocked out right in front of me, and you could see crowds of event staff converging on fights in a full third of all the sections at once. Could you hear on TV how quiet the stadium was at the goal line stand at about 4 minutes left. They lost their homefield advantage when they needed it most. It was kinda sad.

Disclaimer: I am not a fan of either team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference