PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Ryan Wendell appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzorianPats

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've been holding off on doing this, but it's time....

For a Lil over a year, this community was killing the guy. They didn't want him resigned. He was considered a liability, undersized, but all that goes to show how little we all know in the grand scheme of things...

Fact is from the second he went down at Miami, to the Monday night debacle in KC, our Oline was in shambles. Last 3 weeks we played top quality Defensive lines, and our o line, which looked pathetic and amateur the first 4 weeks, actually held its on. The one constant in all that? Ryan Wendell has been back in the mix. I don't find that to be a coincidence at all...

So I think all of us at Patsfans should give the guy his due props, cuz from my perspective, he's royally saved our season. ...

I've been holding off on doing this, but it's time....

For a Lil over a year, this community was killing the guy. They didn't want him resigned. He was considered a liability, undersized, but all that goes to show how little we all know in the grand scheme of things...

Fact is from the second he went down at Miami, to the Monday night debacle in KC, our Oline was in shambles. Last 3 weeks we played top quality Defensive lines, and our o line, which looked pathetic and amateur the first 4 weeks, actually held its on. The one constant in all that? Ryan Wendell has been back in the mix. I don't find that to be a coincidence at all...

So I think all of us at Patsfans should give the guy his due props, cuz from my perspective, he's royally saved our season. ...
lots of official this and that lately, one game doesn't not a career make. He looked good at times the last couple of years too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes