PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapport said the Bucs are trying to trade down.

I bet Bill is the first guy they will call/called

OMG NFLNetwork just said bill is interested in trading up and it's possibly for....Manti Teo. don't do it Bill!!!!!
and here's the kicker....TB is supposedly looking to trade DOWN. Greg Schiano and BB are BFFs, so.....

Great, a poor LB who is weak in space and man to man coverage and a HUGE media distraction :bricks:

Arthur Brown would be a much better choice.

OMG NFLNetwork just said bill is interested in trading up and it's possibly for....Manti Teo. don't do it Bill!!!!!
and here's the kicker....TB is supposedly looking to trade DOWN. Greg Schiano and BB are BFFs, so.....

Spikes needs a punching bag

If anything, the k-state guy

Re: Re: The Official Rounds 2&3 2013 NFL Draft Thread

NFLNetwork just said bill is interested in trading up and it's possibly for....Manti Teo. don't do it Bill!!!!!

I know I just heard what the hell is that about?

NFLNetwork just said bill is interested in trading up and it's possibly for....Manti Teo. don't do it Bill!!!!!.....

Two words: DeWayne Robertson.

lol at people thinking alex flannagan name dropping belichick means he has any interest in teo.

I believe the rumour. Belichick is like an open book, always telegraphing what he is planning and communicating it with the media. If the new media rumour is a trade up for Te'o, book it!

Crap.. Cyprien, a #52 binkie

just get a CB/WR with first pick pats

@greggrosenthal: 49ers get a seventh round pick and a third rounder in 2014 just to move down 6 spots. Wow.

hunter off the board

Jesus,

49ers get 40, 216 and a 2014 third-rounder for the 34th pick.

Justin Hunter picked #34... big WR, but didn't thiink he fit with us as a route runner

hunter is gone....i knew this was going to happen. bill better come away with someone good.

Don't like the WR going off the board early, but not disappointed it's Hunter.

Hunter led the nation in drops... did not want

lol calm down guys. for all we know BB doesn't even like Hunter.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m
Titans deal up to get Justin Hunter. He was likely going to Detroit two picks down the line. Lions also like Woods.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 48s
Will Titans trade/pick of Hunter start a run on receivers? Might make the Patriots move up. But plenty of QBs left to push them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back