PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Respond if you are called upon or be labeled a bigger drama queen than Brett Favre. We need to ensure no one is sick. Production on this board must hit its targets, no matter what. PatsFans biggest client is an anonymous Saudi family who pays per post, and they've been really shaking down @Ian lately, saying they're considering taking their business to an up and coming Tampa Bay Bucs forum that recently got a huge uptick in membership.

@shmessy
@Tunescribe

Where are you clowns at?

You changed your avatar to AB. I like you. You make me chuckle in a time of Covid.

You changed your avatar to AB. I like you. You make me chuckle in a time of Covid.

Glad to hear this...one day we will all have AB avatars. The New World Order is coming.

Glad to hear this...one day we will all have AB avatars. The New World Order is coming.
I dunno. I suppose if a gunman had my children and said the only way to save them was to have that Avatar...

Thinking of joining a Bucs fan site as TFBWickedPissah. No?
Dunno if they have a popular site or not. See several.

Tunescribe is taking a break from posting. Shmessy always leaves when the going gets tough with the team. He dipped out quickly after they lost to the Eagles a few years ago.

Thinking of joining a Bucs fan site as TFBWickedPissah. No?
Dunno if they have a popular site or not. See several.

I think you'd be a great addition to any Bucs site, though they might not know the significance of the wicked pissah part of your name.

Under normal circumstances, if a Pats player goes to another team I might stroll over to that team's site and clue them in on what they're getting. No need for that with Brady.

I don't understand the OP. When have the majority of posters on this board not been opinionated, pessimistic, egotistical, snowflakes that REEEE out when their sportsball worldview gets challenged?

How will no Tom Brady change this?

Respond if you are called upon or be labeled a bigger drama queen than Brett Favre. We need to ensure no one is sick. Production on this board must hit its targets, no matter what. PatsFans biggest client is an anonymous Saudi family who pays per post, and they've been really shaking down @Ian lately, saying they're considering taking their business to an up and coming Tampa Bay Bucs forum that recently got a huge uptick in membership.

@shmessy
@Tunescribe

Where are you clowns at?
I really wish this supposed Saudi family would get with the program ... or at least transfer this mystery money into my account. :cool:

But yes, I do think it would be great for people to check in so that we all know how everyone is doing. This is obviously an important time right now and definitely hoping we all pull through this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results