PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION The Official Raiders @ Bengals Thread

He's absolutely horrible. I can't believe they allowed him to ref a playoff game after his conduct in the Steelers/Bears game.

Edit: Oops, wasn't that Corrente? Regardless, Boger is trash.
I think his skin colour is only reason why is he here. We need another black official asap otherwise I think he will stick for while

So what we are saying is
the choice of Ref crew
could affect the outcome?

So someone has amassed data on this

What would one even look for?
Correlation to odds/betting lines?

Did he take two steps? I’m kind of torn on this one

So glad they do replay assist now. So much faster. No accounability, but i've never seen them mess up one yet.
When did that start? Did I miss a memo?

With any luck Boger has a few more total ****ups and we dont see him in 2022 going forward.

Greg Olsen looks like he’s spent some long nights at the blackjack table at Circus Circus with a low-class hooker and a Marlboro Red hanging out of his mouth.

Close call on catch or not

is bolger drunk tonight? hes certainly slurring his words...

Did he take two steps? I’m kind of torn on this one
I don't think he had control through the 3rd step and it was a bit questionable threw the 2nd step, IMO.

The ref they have on the broadcasting team was so matter fact about it saying it wasn’t catch, I’m not so sure

Anyway officiating is terrible...

Lily from AT&T decided to step away from her desk. She was on strike for a while.

Who else’s was shocked how quickly that fight ended?
I watched that movie today to kill some time before the game. What stood out to me was that, if I was Priam, I would have ordered my archers to light up Achilles like a Christmas tree before I allowed him to drag my son’s dead body off.

The whistle was simultaneous with the catch...it was a good call IMO

I watched that movie today to kill some time before the game. What stood out to me was that, if I was Priam, I would have ordered my archers to light up Achilles like a Christmas tree before I allowed him to drag my son’s dead body off.
Should I be embarrassed that I have no ****ing idea what you are talking about?

When did that start? Did I miss a memo?
"Replay Assist" is just a garbage marketing term when it's really nothing more than New York giving itself another opportunity to determine outcomes. And of course they'll make some consistent good calls so their inevitable screw over or "inadvertent miss" in getting the right call on the field for the Patriots doesn't look so suspect.

It's like letting your political opponent count the votes on their own.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back