PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Texans game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
Patriots injury report: CB Alfonzo Dennard (hamstring), return questionable. Also, fellow CB Kyle Arrington limps off.

this is not good.

Especially with SF coming into town

*********** Belichick. He only needs 14 but scores 42. I'm tired of the disrespect.

I'm sending the Texans all D&C 2nd place Gold Ribbons so they won't feel so bad.

I think the corners are just fine.

2 Def holding on 3rd down and Ez INT by schaub changed this game. Dont know what BB said after the the 1st time out after foster's 15 yard run but it workd.

A little awkward Mike T reference to Keyshawn and Gruden.

Eh, a week after Cassel threw a pick-6, he ran one in for a TD.

Maybe Mallett will do the same next week. ;)

That wasn't Mallett's fault. That was on Schiancoe.

Indeed. Mallett's throw couldn't have been located much better if he'd handed walked up and placed it there.

Last edited:
Especially with SF coming into town

Exactly. People should also remember that this was the 3rd straight road game for the Texans. No one ever wins the 3rd road game.

Well, at least the Texans can take heart that they will get more moral victory points than the Pats.

Not going to worry about it right now. Anyone with a hang nail is going to be pulled in a blowout.

Reiss has become a worry wart lately. I think these guys will be alright with rest and treatment.

reiss tweeted dennard also left w/ injury, hopefully all the CB's injuries are minor.

So what do they call that, running down the score?

Shiancoe is not helpful

I think that Houston TD helps me in the Predict the Score contest.

but I still wish Shiancoe caught that pass.

************ Belichick, he only needs 23 but scores 42. I'm tired of the disrespect.

I am going to sent all of the Texans 2nd place gold ribbons so they won't feel so bad........................

* It was alos disrespectful of that guy to intercept Mallet, and for the Texans to score at trhe end, there's really no reason for them to rub the Patriots win in their faces.

Interesting that Hooman has become a featured player on the offense. Like the FB/TE hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe