PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season really has been something else. What character demonstrated through adversity.

More team movies!!!

Yay and stuff

BcIVHp5CcAArDRF.jpg

**** them all

I don’t love Blount but it was a terrific trade. To add a player like Blount who can contribute as much as he has this season for Demps and a 7th is masterful.

I didn't love Blount, but he's made a believer out of me. He's really improved compared to the start of the year. Like a fine wine he just keeps getting better.

All this and Von miller may have a torn acl

Please please, I need a gif of that dance by Blount. That guy is just so happy to be here. I think BB got him interested in football again.

What a game. I don't want to hear anymore how Brady cries to the refs from Baltimore fans. They literally cried their way out of two penalties.

Helluva win - so glad they did not quit - LOVE beating the Ravens - I hope we do not see them in the playoffs - that is because I hope they do not make it.

Pound that rock. We need to exploit that for the playoffs and give our receivers some breathing room.

I'm liking our chances to rep the AFC in the big game after today's performance. Wow!

Blount is the type of power back runner that gets you key yards in title games and superbowls, just sayin....

You can't tell me you don't love LaGarrette Blount.

Heart, mofoing heart. That is what this Pats team has. This team reminds me of the 01 team. Wow, just wow.

They're giving up?

The Ravens collective testicles were just ripped off, spiked, and scattered around the field.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes