The Official Patriots vs Ravens game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Ryan....finally stopped a team on 4th down

Great game Logan

Nice. Finally a big stop

Come on O, go put a dagger in them.

Nice stop after a HUGE injury

Horrible decision by Flacco. Even if Ryan wasn't there, Gregory was all over Jones and might have even picked it off.

Logan Ryan is quietly turning into a very good player.

I just hope we can keep this lead and Vereen and Devin back for play off...this is sickening

Vereen is back on the sidelines and McCourty looks to be a concussion. Both will be back for the playoffs, McCourty should be 100%, but Vereens injury would definitely be helped by the week off that the 2 seed would get us

Need it to be TB Time!

Said this many times before...dont care what happens...cant be more proud of this these players and coaching staff.

Chandler's 3rd down play spooked Flacco on 4th down.

Flacco greedy, had the first down open but tried for more.

What the Pats need is a nice long drive ending in a TD(or even a FG) to ice the game.

So, McCourty can't return now right? Now that he should if he does have a concussion.

I find this defense to be agonizingly lovable.
No complaints today...they have been stout vs. the run and timely vs. the pass.

This Ryan kid knows how to make plays. Every time he is on the field, that is all he does. Wow, nice pick.

Horrible decision by Flacco. Even if Ryan wasn't there, Gregory was all over Jones and might have even picked it off.

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 1m
Well-baited by Logan Ryan who saw that coming and leaked off his guy.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m
Logan Ryan with terrific zone depth/awareness before breaking up the fourth-down pass.

Let's put a scoring drive together Pats! :rocker:

I don't think anyone would have blamed the Pats if the team just got dispirited from all the injuries and started mailing it in.

I don't know if it's pride in themselves, a desire to fight for their teammates, or just plain fear of the wrath of the Hoodie, but this team refuses to go away quietly.

And I love it.

No question, and no matter what happens from here on out, this is one of my all-time favorite Pats teams. :rocker:

I see some here are panicking because of McCourty. Well, Flacco's a shell of himself, both with reads and with throws, so take a breath and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes