PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Patriots will only be scoring in the even numbered quarters this evening.

On that last play action pass that Brady over threw Hernandez, he had Ridley in the flat with no one within 15 yds of him. A simple dump off and and easy 15.

I think Brady way too often fails to take advantage of those easy opportunities to the RBs. If he did, he'd loosen up the middle more. Sometimes I feel he doesn't do it because it would be too easy

Last edited:
Big third down. Don't want a punt. Gotta keep the chains moving and get some points if we can.

Score a TD here and get Mallet some reps ffs

bad offensive game today

Ridley morphing into clock-killin' mode right now. :)

On that last play action pass that Brady over threw Hernandez, he had Ridley in the flat with no one within 15 yds of him. A simple dump off and and easy 15.

I think Brady way too often fails to take advantage of those easy opportunities to the RBs. If he did, he'd loosen up the middle more. Sometimes I feel he doesn't do it because it would be too easy

This has been a continual problem for the past few years. Nothing more exasperates me than this.

He does get a little greedy sometimes.

Maybe he's working on getting Hernandez back into the swing of things

Al and Chris are doing their best to keep the audience tuned in for their commercial customers. The national audience in Texas and California must be loving this debacle!

Keep the pedal on the gas, our D looks gassed the 4th quarter is always an adventure for our D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST