PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations prior to and during tonight's game with the Jets on this thread.

I hope that everyone has had a nice Thanksgiving day and have eaten your fill. Now dessert is being prepared will be served in a little more than a couple of hours.:D

Let's hope for a good game tonight with no injuries. And, let's hope that by 12:01AM the Jets will have a Dark Friday.

I'm thankful to be watching some Patriots football tonight. I've also blown my ass out into the toilet twice since dinner. Pretty safe to say I ate my fill. :rocker:

Early reports have Kerley likely out tonight, would be a huge loss for ny.

best of luck tonight guys.

will be getting beauty sleep in tonight.

hope you all enjoy a thanksgiving roasting of jets

Early reports have Kerley likely out tonight, would be a huge loss for ny.

That should make coverage pretty easy.

Who is the #2 WR with him out? Clyde Gates?...Exactly.

Last edited:
Folks are all entitled to say whatever is on their mind as the game unfolds, but be forewarned: after the last several game threads I am highly inclined to comb through the quagmire of results and in the aftermath honor (dishonor?) whoever it may be that is most deserving of being recognized for coming up with the most overreactive and least insightful thoughts - posting the abomination that is those senseless, foolish and dim-witted comments, in to one compilation for the rest of the forum to behold in both horror and amusement.

Folks are all entitled to say whatever is on their mind as the game unfolds, but be forewarned: after the last several game threads I am highly inclined to comb through the quagmire of results and in the aftermath honor (dishonor?) whoever it may be that is most deserving of being recognized for coming up with the most overreactive and least insightful thoughts - posting the abomination that is those senseless, foolish and dim-witted comments, in to one compilation for the rest of the forum to behold in both horror and amusement.

I would post it seperately with the title 'the Sped Thread'

The game threads have been going downhill the last few seasons. Lately, after one incomplete pass, it's stuff like "well, that's the season, see you next year" :bricks:

Howe just tweeted Hernandez is officially ACTIVE.

Mike Reiss‏@MikeReiss

Marquice Cole, Sebastian Vollmer, Markus Zusevics and Jake Bequette the final four inactives. Vollmer a shocker.

Per Field Yates:

Patriots inactives: TE Gronkowski, DE Jones, G Mankins, OT Sebastian Vollmer, DE Jake Bequette, CB Marquice Cole, OT Marcus Zusevics.

Connolly is active. As is Welker. And all the TE's not named Gronk. And Chung is active. Assumption is Cannon starting at RT.

Last edited:
Sebastian Vollmer is INACTIVE.

I nominate your own post as first on your list. ;)

Mary Paoletti ‏@Mary_Paoletti
#Patriots Inactives vs. #Jets: Jones, Mankins, Gronkowski, Cole, Vollmer, Zusevics, Bequette, #PatriotsTalk

VOLLMER?!

Oh dear.

Pats Inactives: Vollmer, Mankins, Gronkowski, Jones, Bequette, Zusevics, Cole

Has to be Vollmer's back again,thankfully the team is playing against a mediocre pass rush with the only real threat being Wilkerson from the edge....

Can we call them morons with inpunity in that thread or is the assumption they landed there for that reason all we get to revel in...

VOLLMER?!

Oh dear.

What the hell is up with Vollmer? I hope it isn't his back again. No Mankins, no Vollmer. No Gronk. Sheesh. Get rid of the ball quickly, Tom.

I nominate your own post as first on your list. ;)

I was really expecting someone to give me a Billy Madison response to my comment

jmt57, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

Last edited:
Can we call them morons with inpunity in that thread or is the assumption they landed there for that reason all we get to revel in...

I would suggest all of the above would be the correct answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots