PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this missed FG doesn't come to hunt him down towards the end of the game when we REALLY need him.

Might be time to take a look at some veteran field goal kickers if only for competition. Whether TE fundamentals or confidence, something is off with Ghost this year.

I'm officially on the Gost sucks bandwagon, idiot is going to cost the Pats a playoff game this year I can feel it

OK let's get it together. Enough messing around.

I think BB will lose confidence in Ghost pretty quickly. We may well se the Pats going for it on fourth in coming games more than the norm.

Gonna be one of those games.

Bigtime blown opportunities there by Brady and Ghost, can't be having that.

We got plenty of time to overcome it though

What is going on with Gost this year? This is starting to annoy me..

Wow.. Jets designed that hard count to trigger Spikes. They've studied how he loves to time the snap.

We really need to start looking at a new kicker. This is not a knee jerk reaction, he has been pretty awful this season. He cost us the game at Arizona, missed a short field goal last week as well. He's not a bad kicker per say but whenever he comes out for an attempt I don't trust him at all.

The FA kicker market is laughable...Gano & Cundiff, seriously would you want either of those?

seriously what is wilfork doing out there?

What is going on with the run defense recently?

how do you let greene of all RBs to run that

39 yards.....good god.

Come on D

Wow.. Jets designed that hard count to trigger Spikes. They've studied how he loves to time the snap.

Looks like Spikes was held too.

The snap or hold on that FG wasn't the greatest however he still should've made it.

Definitely time to bring in another kicker...at least to challenge...gost is inconsistent when game isn't on the line and just throws up on himself when the game is on the line. To miss that chipshot in today's standard s is inexcusable
Goddamnit **** you Ghost.

The FA kicker market is laughable...Gano & Cundiff, seriously would you want either of those?

Maybe not, gost is still serviceable but I'd be looking at possible replacements in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST