PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Tom Brady with a play-action pass up 42-12 in the fourth quarter? I mean, come on, Belichick. #nyj

Wah wah wah. But it's OK for the Jets to keep fighting, sowing their character. Right.

with 12 minutes left in the fourth quarter*

Makes the whining sound even more funny!

Going unnoticed is the Gostkowski miss, that could've been a biggie (not to be a debbie downer, just saying).

because of gost's last two misses, the pats missed out on a 60-burger and potentially a 50-burger tonight

arrington making plays tonight..they look good

Really hope they pull Brady.. calling a play-action up by 30 with this little time left is going to make for some people getting riled up.

Who cares. I say Run it up their @$$ just to show EVERYONE we dont give a flying Bleep Bleep what they think about running it up

Sanchez is being punished by being kept in th game.

Jets fans don't even care enough to chant "TEEEEEE- Bow!"

Third most points in consecutive games in NFL history. Imagine this offense when it fully returns to health.

LMAO.... look at the crowd.... it's all blue and red!!! :D

I honestly get so tired of that crap, week in and week out. So we are supposed to stop playing! Let them back in? Kneel on every down?

To be fair, most teams do run in those situations.

Scoring for Pats last four weeks:

49 ....+?

Dennard looks like a CB. No matter what he has to learn, he has the physical ability to shadow a guy, something that's been missing IMO.

There's lots of good to take away from the D altogether tonight, Dennard being one of them. Despite this being the Jets, very good showing. Besides, the Jets themselves and other poor offenses have made the D look poor in the past so definitely improvement.

Dennard/Talib is our best CB duo since Samuel/Hobbs back in 2007.

arrington making plays tonight..they look good

Arrington being in the slot is ideally where you would want him. It's no surprise that his play appears to have improved there.

To be fair, most teams do run in those situations.

Well, if they would be expecting a run, then you just set your RB up for potential injury. I don't trust that Landry a-hole.

Anyway, we are runnning now. Should make everyone happy.

Last edited:
Brady is back in. Okay I'm nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick