PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jag's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor performance on both sides of the ball. Very disappointing.

Well, the Jags can't even execute a handoff right and they still get the first down.

Apart from a corner blitz in the 1st half, our blitz have all been nullified.

McCourty sucks so bad at CB. They should just play him at safety and not play a CB on that side. No CB would be almost as effective as McCourty playing CB.

Seriously, think a little before posting.

This looks very familiar to the seattle game..:mad:

Because McDaniels is a moron. That comeback last week wasn't because of him. It was because of Brady going against him.

We won't win a SB with him at OC

LOL! Yeah, that's it.

Jesus, making Henne and the Jags look all world here. This defense is aweful. Sure, they are hobbled and all, but dayum....... :mad:

How are we this bad? Can't protect a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter against the Jags? This is horrifying. Really disappointing.

Because McDaniels is a moron. That comeback last week wasn't because of him. It was because of Brady going against him.

We won't win a SB with him at OC

The guy who called 2 of the highest scoring offenses in NFL history is a moron? Ok...:rolleyes:

Its me guys, thats all my fault. i was watching the game and than we sucked, i stoped watching it and we had a 23-13 lead, i watched it again and now we suck even more.

sorry guys.

Time for McCourty to pick in the end zone.

I can't believe the 2nd 5hittiest team in the league is schooling us

they'll go on 4th if they don't score this time maybe not after the penealty

Last edited:
Good goal line stop by the d-line. I have no idea why opposing teams don't just throw on the Pats at all times.

Poor performance on both sides of the ball. Very disappointing.

U can't blame the D. Our offense has been hardly anything and the D has been out there way too much

Just got in from the hockey, doesn't look like much of a good reaction to getting beaten last week at all, I mean come on guys, this is the Jags!

Its me guys, thats all my fault. i was watching the game and than we sucked, i stoped watching it and we had a 23-13 lead, i watched it again and now we suck even more.

sorry guys.

Turn off the TV!

Seriously, think a little before posting.

Of course that was not serious. It was hyperbole. Too bad that does not translate well in a post.

McCourty is bad though.

Great clutch play by Hightower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back