PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts AFC Championship Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this.

Can't wait until game time, so ready for this!!!!!!!

I like it that the NFC game is first. The Packers will try their hardest to beat Seattle hoping that the Colts upset the Pats. If the AFC was first, the Packers would be thinking about the thrashing the Pats owe them and they wouldn't be able to concentrate on the game. :D

Offense - diverse, opportunistic, and balanced.

defense - lay the wood early, good tackling, and smart.

special teams - clutch

The Pats do these things and the results will be to the fans' liking

Is luck really 12-0 when facing a team for the 2nd time in the same season? Not that it means anything today but i did not know this

But i bet half those wins are either within that weak division or like last week..vs weak colts team

9 of the 12 are AFC South teams

The Brady clan is getting ready. :)

tumblr_nidsfaREq31qe8625o1_1280.jpg

This is sooo CUTE. I love kids.

A good read on Jones-Hightower-Colls while you wait:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/n...chandler-jones-donta-hightower-jamie-collins/

What’s given the Patriots a chance to chase free agents like Revis, though, is a defensive foundation of homegrown players similar to the groups that led New England to multiple Super Bowls. Hitting on recent draft picks has given them relatively cheap production from a young core. Nowhere is this more obvious than with the linebacking corps that includes Chandler Jones, Dont’a Hightower, and Jamie Collins. All drafted in the last three years, they form a trio of 25-and-under linebackers whose skill sets fit together seamlessly. And by finding players who can do a little bit of everything, New England has been able to play a more versatile brand of defense than it has in some time.

Dan Quinn to Atlanta reportedly

Was watching ESPN pre-game and talking about Brady and Belichicks legacy and of course Keyshawn Johnson brings up spygate. What a willfully ignorant POS. Thankfully, Ditka said that they haven't won since only because two of the most improbable catches in the history of sports.

Was watching ESPN pre-game and talking about Brady and Belichicks legacy and of course Keyshawn Johnson brings up spygate. What a willfully ignorant POS. Thankfully, Ditka said that they haven't won since only because two of the most improbable catches in the history of sports.

THis is why you never should watch ESPN..the people they employ is pathetic

This spygate crap is getting tiresome...THANKS A LOT JETS...POS Franchise. This is never going away. Even if they win a Championship, I don't think that this will ever go away. I don't even bother watching ESPN anymore. It's a waste of time.

I am so ready, just watched the HBO Sport produced show Namath, now lets get this game on. Seattle beats GB. Pats beat Colts.

Terry Bradshaw picks the Colts. That has to be a good sign.

Ditka's a cranky old bastard who goes off the rails too often for my tastes, but he's definitely not afraid to tell it like he thinks it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News