PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Kraft

I know you're watching. Regardless of how this turns out today, we know how it's gonna turn out in January.

After the season please call Bill up to the office for a chat. He's stocked the "talent" on the 2011 Patriots. This is the results of shrewd drafting, calculated free agent maneuvering, and many hours expended by the brain trust. Uh, yeah.

You might as well have monkeys picking on draft day.

You are the only man who can rein in Belichick's ego at this point... please save this franchise while we still have Brady.

Bill needs to coach. What is Floyd Reese doing? Donkey Kong and Ebay all day long??

Please, do something.

Patriot Nation

Did you watch "BB A Football Life"? Not sure BB gives a damn what anyone thinks including Kraft.

Between using Kevin Faulk as our primary back, to a complete defensive meltdown in every way I really believe Bill and his coaching staff have lost it. What are they thinking...if it wasn't for Brady...

I'm with you. I'm now a firm believer that BB would be a DC somewhere in the league or out of it if it hadn't been for Tom Brady.

I think Tebow scores here, our Defense has been smitten by God not to touch or tackle him.

Well,no damage if we end up losing and the Chargers and 49ers win

We can hope,anyway

not that the D needed a death knell - but I think I just heard it with the carting of Carter

And someone thought I was stupid when I said Hank Poteat/Je'rod Cherry/Deltha O'Neal and co would improve this defense.

this is liek the steeler game. except the steelers just kept throwing and the broncos will just keep running...

Wow. Is there any sense in which this could be worse. They are kicking the crap out of us and we can't keep defenders on the field.

It's not Dante.

It's the lack of commitment the entire ******* team has to running the ball, starting with BB and filtering down to BOB and the mentality of the run-blocking.

Are you watching the game , because seriously you cannot think that running the football is this team's biggest problem.

No tackling...no setting edge..no pass rush .... no run stopping..no pass D...

and NOW NO CARTER....

UGH

You know what's worse? Brady will continue to force the issue down the field because he knows he just absolutely has to score a TD to keep up. Thanks, Bill, apart from being responsible for this defensive mess, you are now contributing to Tom's gradual transformation into Brett Favre.

Denver cannot continue to play at such a high level, with this much intensity. The key is to grab the momentum when it shifts back. They'll make a mistake sooner or later, turn over the ball, etc.

218 yards. Q1

218 yards

This coaching staff can't correct the issues. That's why they exist.

And now Carter is hurt. Hopefully, the Pats will hang on for a wild card.

If the JEST don't win today, the Pats clinch the division.

Wow. the Denver offensive Line isn't winning the battle in the trenches. They're dominating it. They are the 1939 German blitzkrieg to our Polish defense.

And here come the injuries... What a sour game this is. I think I'll bail on the game thread, lest my mood pour into my posts anymore.

Brady can still lead them back. But the D I'm petrified of watching.

Go pats.

Denver canned McDaniels because they weren't patient. McDaniels drafted his QB, drafted his top WR and drafted his O-line, and people panicked when it took more than 30 minutes for those players to develop.

Fox is now reaping the benefits as Thomas is seemingly over his foot injuries, and Tebow & the O-line have gotten NFL ready.

Unless the defense decided to wake up in second half and play...it will be
record-breaking day for Denver in total yardage!

Been worried about the D all year : but I am still surprised at this start... Very surpised actually. The 3rd down run was awful.

it's been obvious almost all season that we have one good aspect...pass offense.....

shut that down and you see how bad the other aspects of the team truly are...

it's that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore