PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding today's 2014 week 9 game vs the Denver Bronco's. Please do not start other threads concerning or during today's game as they will be merged or deleted.

Game time is around 4:15 Pm, at Gillette, and will be televised on CBS..

Please read Ian's thread, which is a sticky, week regarding conduct on the game thread. Please act accordingly if you want to be around for future games. :cool:http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../threads/new-thread-requirement-read.1112402/

The weather today could be factor with temps in the low 40's 50's with winds and showers. According to the NWS winds are suppose to be 15-25 MPH with gust up to 35-40 MPH. Sounds like a replay of last years weather only not as cold.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

Please take your meds before the game. This one could get ugly, but never as ugly as the thread itself.

Is it still snowing?

Heart rate already beginning to increase. Pats need to make a statement against the Donks

The forecast for today:

2005-01-16-manning.jpg

peyton-snow.jpg

It's mid season November football!

Gronk.

Smash.

Wonder if we'll see much of Branch today.

Feels like it's taking forever for kickoff to get here

Damn...Still almost 2 hours to go...

Nantz and Simms are going to be insufferable if manning has even a decent game in this cold.

I'll be watching with the sound off. Props to Seacoast & the other Patsfans @ the game!

Nantz and Simms are going to be insufferable if manning has even a decent game in this cold.

Your gloomy avatar fits your almost always gloomy posts.

I can hear it now "And Phil, what a game played by Manning as he has done his best to battle these adverse conditions, blah, blah, blah"

Let's go patriots!!!! Time to get a big W

I don't know why maybe because I live in Denver but I always dread this game...all the **** I had to listen to this last week ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots