PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad I never leave a Pats game. I will never again do it in the future either. Sadly, this makes me a bit more salty about last week's game.

This game was far more important than last week's game. We've pretty much locked the #2 seed.

Between this game, the Jets game, the Panthers game, the Saints game, the Bills game, this has been on eof the most entertaining seasons of Pats football I`ve seen... and it has aged me terribly.

Instant classic for any Pats fan, what a thing of beauty, D actually played super clutch down the stretch minus the tying drive, huge props.

Oh and I finally got my first Predict the Score win!!! ... along with about 12 other people lol. We nailed it this week! :rocker::rocker:

greatest regular season win in patriot history

By the way, it's a great testament to this coach and quarterback that so many of us stuck around here because we thought this team could — could — come back.

******* A man I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. What a great and gutsy game. :rocker:

I think I just witnessed one of the greatest games I've ever watched. By one of the greatest QBs ever. And it doesn't have a five head on it:D

Absoutely INCREDIBLE

I was actually one of the few who believed they could do this when trailing 24-0

Unfortunately the only witness is my mom. But I swear I said I thought they'd come back!

We just witnessed history. Brady is the GOAT. I'm enjoying these moments to the fullest, won't see that again in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes