PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The official Patriots vs Bills POST game thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For the first in several years I did not get to watch most of the 1st half due to a generator emergency.

But this was a big win.1st place in the AFC, bye, and home field thoughout the playoffs.

What can you say about this 13-2 than other than awesome!!!!. They have exceeded all my expectation that I had for this team.

Congrats to the Patriots! Great regular season, now relax a week or two and the real work begins. :cool:

Great game... Not very exciting, but still a win and a stop closer to getting some rings.

It would have been tense there for the first few minutes, but then I realized it was the Bills. They always seem to lay down in Orchard Park for the Pats.

Great game... Not very exciting, but still a win and a stop closer to getting some rings.

I'll take a boring win over an exciting loss any day.

Have to admit I didn't initially expect much from the Pats this year, figuring it was going to be more of a rebuilding year. I've been very pleasantly surprised, and thrilled about how this season is turning out. Here's to hoping we can go all the way in the playoffs!

Congradualations first to the Patriots then to us. Who would have thought this team would have done this at the beginning of the season

How did McCourty look out there?

You know, even after 10 years of this Golden Era, I still get nervous watching the game. I remember the 70's and 80's and all the low-tide years.

I was happy watching the first half, but I had to leave to meet some friends and when I saw the core I was ecstatic. I was still worried about what might happen. I LOVE this team, but I've learned never to take anything for granted.

Now the Patriots have everything in place to make it to another Superbowl, and the icing on the cake? The Jets lost today too. :rocker:

What a wonderful way to end the year.

Good day with the Jets losing also, but they sneak into the playoffs anyway

BIG win for the Patriots.

Run-blocking was absolutely unbelievable. They really dominated the game up-front.

Crazy to see Welker drop so many passes. Hopefully just a bad game.

Mayo all over the place. The guy deserves to be in the Pro-Bowl.

#1 seed & HFA! Let's keep the mojo going.

Worst/ugliest 34-3 win ever.

I'm not complaining though, and I still think the Patriots are easily the best team in the NFL.

Meriweather played pretty well, as a guy people love to hate.

I don't agree that win was ugly--just boring, and I'll take it and put my defibrillator away any day game day.

Hey, who invented Red Zone? Best Sunday t.v. ever! Especially when I get to watch Rex get his toes stepped on :D.

Great game.

Run D struggled at times but did clamp down in the second half. Gave up 84 yards on the ground in the first half on 12 rushes (7 YPC), but only 27 yards on 7 carries (3.9 YPC) in the second half, not including the two scrambles by Fitzpatrick.

7 turnovers vs. 3 points given up, good job by the D. Yes, the Bills suck, but they also hung 30 on us the first time around. The D has made huge strides since then.

All 3 of Brady's TDs went to TEs, with 2 for Gronk, who has 9 now on the season.

Most importantly, #1 seed, HFA, AFC East champs, heck of a day.

They have exceeded all my expectation that I had for this team.[/COLOR]

I have to second that opinion. I thought this years Pats would do well, but no way did I expect them to win 13 or more games..

Belichick should win coach of the year for what he's accomplished with this team in a REBUILDING year.

Crazy to see Welker drop so many passes. Hopefully just a bad game.

Crazy stat of the year. Wes Welker has dropped 14 passes on the season.. That's more than his 1st 3 seasons as a Pat... COMBINED.

I'd just like to than CJ Spiller and Ryan Fitzpatrick for giving the Pats this game. Without them, it would have been significantly tougher for the Pats to win..

The Pats have gone 7 consecutive games without turning the ball over.. An NFL Record.

It needs to be said but Tate is useless as a wr.We might have to draft a wr in the draft again.I dont know whats the harm of putting in Price and see wat he has to offer.

Yeah, I think the game was only "ugly" from the Bills' perspective. (I think the announcers pointed this out: Bills had 7 turnovers today; Pats have had 9 all year.)

From the Pats' POV, well-played, classic playoff football all around. Mayo really rose to the occasion today.

It needs to be said but Tate is useless as a wr.We might have to draft a wr in the draft again.I dont know whats the harm of putting in Price and see wat he has to offer.

Why is Tate useless? Because he's the #3 WR currently behind Welker and Branch? And Brady over-threw him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes