PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
<------ Hey, look! I made the roster!

Has BJGE ever failed on the GL?

Glad to see no QB sneaks yet lol I'll be ecstatic if we hold Buff to a FG here

Whew. I feel a lot better. Defense really needs a stop/TO now. Game is FAR from over.

well our offense has a better start than last week

D will give up another 7 here...

So is week 16 and being down 21-0 to a team that lost 7 straight the appropriate time to emphasize the run game? What the fudge is this coaching staff thinking???

I know I'll get flamed by all the ball washers for saying it but c'mon, taking an honest look at this team. We are all passing. No running game, no defense and as another poster pointed out, our passing game really only works from the no huddle.

Well, here's hoping they win the game. But I don't know, you just can't continue to win all these come from behind games week in and week out.

I think Balt will be a challenge. Pitt I believe we can beat them. Pats get an extra week to sort out their defense. We'll be fine

This has been a problem all season. How is an extra week going to help them sort out there defense.

Turn over coming here

It's like the Pats want to let the other team get a big lead before they start to try. The offense did absolutely nothing in the first quarter other than keep the defense on the field. And it was like clockwork in the first drive of the second.

Only difference in this reversal/comeback may be that Gailey keeps going with his nothing to lose juggler tactics and this defense is forced to make 4 down stops on drives - not feeling great about that.

a turnover will be nice

Pats will WIN this game

I couldn't care less about winning or losing this game. Seriously. This team has done nothing to address all the concerns about their defense or their recent slow starts. Just by virtue of that, this game is already very frustrating and will continue to feel that way even if they somehow win it in the end.

Antwaun Molden can't cover, why is Dane Fletcher in coverage and McCourty is playing safety. WTF.:confused:

Arrington is the only player in the secondary to show up

Then you must not have been a Pats fan for very long.;)

I'm not old enough to remember the glory years of suck

Being bad isn't embarassing. You're just a bad team. The patriots are not a bad team. They're just playin terribly in every area. Their poor effort and execution is whats embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick