PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is the WORST defense in NFL history, they just cannot make any stops!!

Hey, a first down! Now we're rolling.

Memories of 2009 vs. ravens playoff game

Yes, basically.

They do not look like the kind of team that does jack in the playoffs. Usually those teams finish the season hot. We look dead.

I don't know that a bye is going to anything but enhance the "playing underwater" thing.

Plenty of game left....

Not all on the defense... This offense hasn't done anything yet. Well...they're showing some signs of life now.

I anxiously await for all the "this was a wake up call this team needed heading into the playoffs" threads we'll get this week.

We do we need to be down several scores to get any sense of urgency?

the funny thing is that the defense is practicing...as if they are playing NO or GB

the bills couldn't be doing any better on defense, so this MAY serve as good preparation for the SB....

lets hope our Offense can get in gear 1 quarter earlier than it did last week

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've been more "we're 12-3, other cities WISH they had what our fans have etc".

NE may still come back and win. But the boos of recent weeks are justified. There is really no reason for the starts in the DEN, MIA, BUF games.

Concerned. Especially in a game that would seal up an advantage for the team (more so if NE wins their first playoff game and faces Baltimore in the AFCCG).

This really is the WORST defense in NFL history, they just cannot make any stops!!

which is why they aren't going far in the playoffs..another year with a 1st game playoff loss would suck..but we are use to it

Can we ever move the ball without the no huddle? It just seems like that is our whole offense now.

I anxiously await for all the "this was a wake up call this team needed heading into the playoffs" threads we'll get this week.

I've stop counting the wake up calls. We seem to love that snooze button!

buff is going to be 2-0 against us...wow

I predicted the Bills would score 13 ALL game just to find out they got that much in a 3rd of a Quarter

Dumb prediction :bricks:

They just look so slow out there. The runs with no fire like going through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes