PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots Draft (Day 1) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. I wish Ian would finally make the one solid improvement on this board that would allow it to not malfunction at the most inopportune times...get rid of all the moronic, hysterical, know nothing chicken littles who flood the board with all their incessant whining about something they don't have a clue about...

the thing that REALLY annoys me, is that when you do ignore these bozo's, if people quote them, you still see their drivel.

A 'penalty box' for chicken-littles and whiny ******s would be great - restrict them to a board where they can whine all they want at each other.

No kidding. I wish Ian would finally make the one solid improvement on this board that would allow it to not malfunction at the most inopportune times...get rid of all the moronic, hysterical, know nothing chicken littles who flood the board with all their incessant whining about something they don't have a clue about...

We can get rid of them but I want at least half of these BB nuthuggers gone as well...

Keep trading back !!

How can the NFL fine guys for the celebrations they allow Verizon to use in ads?

Just how many rookies can make the Pats' roster in 2010? Looks like we're going for a whole bunch.

Jared! Jared!

I would have thought that the idea of getting your choice of Odrick, Kindle, Hughes etc. + picking up a 3rd would have people dancing in the aisles. Go figure.

Odrick
Wilson
McCurty
Hughes
Kindle

That's the board I wanted for us at 22. We've picked up a 3rd and have the same board. I don't think the patriots had any intention of drafting anyone that has drafted between 22 and 26.

From where I sit, we secured a free 3rd, no matter what we do at 27.

this means the pats take the TE pick in the 3rd. Bryant had too many questions re character. Dallas look ecstatic mind you.

Has to be kindle. Has to be

BB is playing the Draft board like a Stratovarius.

Pats will take Devin McCourty, per Schefter

schefter says

Pats will take Devin McCourty

Shefter saying Mccorty.

Agreed. They now have a third, and a better slot in the 4th. IF, they get the player they would have taken at 22 with the 27th pick, then I will be happy.

That's the way it works. You don't trade down unless you have multiple remaining targets in mind within reach and the guys your knucklehead fans are whining about were never on your radar at 22 or anywhere else...

I personally wanted Kindle at 22. If the Pats pick him at 27, I will be a very happy camper.

Right there with you Robo!

Schefter says Devin McCourty

Devin McCourny, who the hell is that? LOL..this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST