PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Wrecksie. He looks forlorn. :D

The game has been over for a while.

Relax.

I like total dominance :)

Seriously though, Belichick always preaches 60 minutes
Yep, I agree. McDaniels has no clue of what he's doing on 4th down apparently.

Makes you wonder if they've taken the QB sneak out of the quiver with Brady's age. Or maybe only pulling it out when it's most important.

Still though, they need to identify someone who can grind out that tough yard. Hopefully Blount can be that guy but whoever it is, they'll need to convert those at some point this season.

The game is over. The Bills still need to score two TDs to win. It just makes it look like a closer game than it really was.

There's still 5 minutes on the clock. And the Pats don't have a running game. It's a legit concern.

If we punt on both those 4th down plays we wouldn't be in this position. Both were terrible calls. Just pin them deep as they had no offense going for them.

LOL the size difference between Gronk and Lewis

The moral of the story for belichick is....that you should RARELY go for it on fourth down unless you are inside the opponents 40 yard line.....seriously....does he not look at his history with 4th down plays and their LACK of success? The Tom sneak in their territory at 4th and inches is ALWAYS a good idea....otherwise.....PUNT!!!

Get that 400 crap out of here. Don't jinx him you bastards.
The Bills want this game. They are not going to quit until there is no time left. The Pats stopped playing after the last touch down. Shame on them

It is hard to judge this D. They were really good in the first 3 or so QTs. Should we hold the 4th against them?

Game was still in doubt but clearly a different tone.

<chuckle> Lewis helping Gronk up... his helmet doesn't even clear Gronk's shoulders...

3 inches shorter on the pass and you'd still be cheering the call, so let's not pretend this was a McDaniels issue.

He's a tremendous coordinator. I think they were just trying something a little different.

But still, let's just sneak Brady and get the first down please!

What are we doing?

That's my one complaint of McDaniels. He gets cute at times when it is completely unnecessary.
Just like that failed trick play Pittsburgh pulled last week. Killed their momentum.

F*ck off

************ why are we throwing the ball? Run the ball god d%#*!@t

Game actually isn't over...

That wasn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back