PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Myth Of The Failed WR's Of 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can put up semi-decent numbers with Tebow then you are great. Mr Fake is the worst QB of all-time

Your completely unreasonable bias is noted, but it does not change the point about Tebow, Decker and Thomas.

We weren't very happy about our WR's 2012, so not sure breaking down 2012 vs 2013 create a myth about 2013.

I like the group we have now going forward, but with injuries it never clicked and was a failure. However I like the group we have going forward IF they can stay healthy and adding a GOOD TE.

The problem is that Brady has to start all over with new/mediocre talent every year.

I looks to me like Brady has lost all confidence going into these big games.

Do you think Brady would have a bit more bounce in his step if he had some consistency on the outside for once in his career? The only time he did was with Branch....and they didn't want to pay him.

Face it.....Bill doesn't value the WR position.

Listening to people kill Brady today is laughable. Are people really shocked he didn't look good throwing to Collie and Slater? WTF

This game played out exactly how I thought it would. Brady once again went into a game with a squirt gun. While the guy on the other side had nuclear weapons all over the place

Rookie year:

Demaryius Thomas: 22 receptions 283 yards 2 TDs
Eric Decker: 6 receptions 106 yards 1 TD

Sophomore year:

Demaryius Thomas: 32 receptions 551 yards 4 TDs
Eric Decker: 44 receptions 612 yards 8 TDs

We'll know what we have with Dobson/KT/Boyce by year 3.

Now, can Dobson/KT become the next Thomas/Decker please? :D :mad:

Tim tebow can do that to you

I say go after nicks this off season he would prob sign for 6-7 mill after a sub par season. Amendolas contract will prob screw us though, especially if we re sign talib

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes