PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Legend of Shoeless Dion Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping he can be to Brady, what Terrell Davis was to Elway. Really takes the pressure off Brady if Lewis can continue getting big chunks of yardage on the ground. And Brady won't have to carry the team, throwing 50 times a game, instead just throwing 30.

“Pats cheating again: RB’s shoe tripped the Bills defense!”

Serious question: is it against the rules to run without a shoe? Equipment violation?

Really hope we can keep him here next year. He's been stellar in the 2nd half of the season.

Serious question: is it against the rules to run without a shoe? Equipment violation?

If it is, then it must be against the rules for the opposing team to throw it off to the side (as Buffalo did here) while the play clock is ticking.

But people told me this guy sucks! He was cut by Cleveland and the Colts, if he can't even play for them, how could he be any good??? :rolleyes:
Who said that and when did he say it???

I'm hoping he can be to Brady, what Terrell Davis was to Elway. Really takes the pressure off Brady if Lewis can continue getting big chunks of yardage on the ground. And Brady won't have to carry the team, throwing 50 times a game, instead just throwing 30.
In some backhanded fashion, perhaps Brady's recent struggles might prove a blessing in disguise, allowing the team to more evenly distribute the rock via the running game. The more inclement the weather as we head for February, the more vital this cog of the Pats' machine will prove to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back