PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FUNNY LINK The greatest Judon tweet of all time

Story/Link that will hopefully make you laugh.
Asante still is in denial on how good he was. He was a successful player for sure, but he thought he was among the best in the NFL during his time. He was a excellent find by Bill in 2003 playing right away and became a very good starting CB for the Pats, but he would get exposed when going man and would physically get bullied by WR's. His last game with the Patriots was his worst and remembered most by fans. First, he allowed Tyree, who only caught 5 passes on the season, catch his first TD in the Super Bowl. Everyone talks about his mistimed jump, but very rarely people talk about the play after where he went daydreaming and left Rodney out to dry who gets the blame for the helmet catch. Had Asante stuck to his man, Eli takes the sack and it's 4th and 10.

Imagine Bill goes out and gets it done just to spite Assante

Where's he get off with using #pick_six22 anyway? There are 19 players with more career pick 6's than him.
RankPlayerTD
1Rod Woodson+
12​
2Darren Sharper
11​
Charles Woodson+
11​
4Aqib Talib
10​
5Ken Houston+
9​
Deion Sanders+
9​
Aeneas Williams+
9​
8Eric Allen
8​
Ronde Barber+
8​
Jackrabbit Jenkins
8​
Charles Tillman
8​
12Herb Adderley+
7​
Erich Barnes
7​
Lem Barney+
7​
Malcolm Jenkins
7​
Johnathan Joseph
7​
Ty Law+
7​
Ed Reed+
7​
Otis Smith
7​
20Asante Samuel
6​
It means “I have the 22nd most pick sixes”

Asante is making an *** out of himself. It makes him look pathetic. Doing what he can to stay relevant. Whatever his feelings are, he’s beat the horse to death, revived it like 10 times, just to beat it again. Time to move on

That is Mr. Asante Samuel Senior to you!

Asante isn't the only former Patriot to talk trash about Belichick. Let's give some truth serum to current locker room, particularly the offense, I'm pretty sure there would be A LOT of shade thrown Belichick's way.
some guys just can't help themselves, can they? They say stupid **** regardless...

Take you for instance... just don't know how to read a room, do you?

some guys just can't help themselves, can they? They say stupid **** regardless...

Take you for instance... just don't know how to read a room, do you?
Is that the expectation here? Play to the room? That doesn't make much sense when the majority of forum topics solicit personal opinions.

Besides that, you think everything is hunky-dory between Belichick and the offensive players? After he imposed Patricia on them for a completely wasted offensive season.

Take Mac specifically, onto his third OC in as many seasons, he suffered the most from Patricia's involvement, regressed as a quarterback, had to endure that ridiculous QB merry-go-round game plan against Chicago, had an inexplicable play-call lead to his most embarrassing moment, had his favorite receiver banished to the doghouse, and then watched his most productive receiver sign elsewhere after we made no effort to keep him. I probably missed a few other lowlights but I think we can at least consider there may be enough here where Mac isn't feeling to good about Belichick thus far.

Is that the expectation here? Play to the room? That doesn't make much sense when the majority of forum topics solicit personal opinions.

Besides that, you think everything is hunky-dory between Belichick and the offensive players? After he imposed Patricia on them for a completely wasted offensive season.

Take Mac specifically, onto his third OC in as many seasons, he suffered the most from Patricia's involvement, regressed as a quarterback, had to endure that ridiculous QB merry-go-round game plan against Chicago, had an inexplicable play-call lead to his most embarrassing moment, had his favorite receiver banished to the doghouse, and then watched his most productive receiver sign elsewhere after we made no effort to keep him. I probably missed a few other lowlights but I think we can at least consider there may be enough here where Mac isn't feeling to good about Belichick thus far.
For you? Yes.

I could give a flying eff about things being hunky dory. The moment things arent hunky dory one of two things will happen. That player will be gone OR the coach will be gone.

Until that happens, all we get is your **** stirring, Continuously. Based on Nothing.

He talks about how Bill isn't a great coach and Brady did everything to make him look good (which I get) bla bla but thats not his issue.

Reading between the lines Asante's comments over the years, it's clear to me the crux of his beef with Bill is he felt his earnings potential was controlled (which Bill did like every other team does with rookies) and because of the "Patriot Way", was not given the individual credit he felt he deserved and be recognized for his performance (financially). He feels disrespected and unappreciated. I get it.

As others have said he needs to get over it. That's life in the NFL. It's not personal and never was. Maybe something happened between those two that we aren't aware of, but if anything Bill doesn't really make it personal with a player. It's all business.

For you? Yes.

I could give a flying eff about things being hunky dory. The moment things arent hunky dory one of two things will happen. That player will be gone OR the coach will be gone.

Until that happens, all we get is your **** stirring, Continuously. Based on Nothing.
You said I was making **** up. You just said it again. I gave you a full paragraph of things that actually happened. You can dismiss them, or say you don't care about them, but my comments there are hardly "based on nothing."

This is **** stirring (but also not based on nothing)...
It's not personal and never was.
I suggest you take a closer look at the coaching staff.

Maybe something happened between those two that we aren't aware of, but if anything Bill doesn't really make it personal with a player.
Ty Law, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Chandler Jones, Malcom Butler... (Tom Brady?)

He talks about how Bill isn't a great coach and Brady did everything to make him look good (which I get) bla bla but thats not his issue.

Reading between the lines Asante's comments over the years, it's clear to me the crux of his beef with Bill is he felt his earnings potential was controlled (which Bill did like every other team does with rookies) and because of the "Patriot Way", was not given the individual credit he felt he deserved and be recognized for his performance (financially). He feels disrespected and unappreciated. I get it.

As others have said he needs to get over it. That's life in the NFL. It's not personal and never was. Maybe something happened between those two that we aren't aware of, but if anything Bill doesn't really make it personal with a player. It's all business.
I always wondered if he had caught the damn ball if Bill would’ve resigned him?

You said I was making **** up. You just said it again. I gave you a full paragraph of things that actually happened. You can dismiss them, or say you don't care about them, but my comments there are hardly "based on nothing."

Tired Yawn GIF by DallasK

Sorry bout that, DropkickCrawhammer6...you put me to sleep after saying the same ole **** yet again for the umpteenth time

That’s embarrassing if a star player on an NFL team has about as much pull as a total rando on the internet.
The only embarrassing thing in this thread is your weak-ass posts

I don't think he realized Judon was saying "it's different in NE than other places, you need to play on another level to handle it." You know, like a "don't drop game sealing INTs in the Super Bowl to ruin a perfect season" level.

Doing what since 2006? Dropping the ball?

I don't think he realized Judon was saying "it's different in NE than other places, you need to play on another level to handle it." You know, like a "don't drop game sealing INTs in the Super Bowl to ruin a perfect season" level.

Yep. On top of being a whiny biitch assente ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back