PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The end of Brady"... yeah, sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidg5700

Rookie
Reaction score
The End of Brady

Fairly even handed, but makes some WTF statements like: "The grace of Brady is not everlasting: The Patriots will be lucky to go 9–7 next year. It feels sad."

So the first two thousand words of the article go on and on about how often Brady's been mistakenly and foolishly declared finished, and then comes to the same conclusion in the final paragraph.

I'm pretty sure someone in a chilly little room in Foxboro is printing out all these "the run is over" comments for a little bit of inspiration next year.

I'm pretty sure someone in a chilly little room in Foxboro is printing out all these "the run is over" comments for a little bit of inspiration next year.
That person should be fired then because they clearly didn’t do that this year. ;)

Brady is taking too much grief for how that last play turned out.

I’d rather he was slinging it in that situation than checking down and giving up.

That person should be fired then because they clearly didn’t do that this year. ;)
Got burned out in the run up to the last Super Bowl I guess.

Last edited:
Didn't even read the article.....and was surprised that it was free and not pay walled....

So the first two thousand words of the article go on and on about how often Brady's been mistakenly and foolishly declared finished, and then comes to the same conclusion in the final paragraph.

Eventually, someone will be right. Why not him?

Horror movies would lose their punch if the monster didn’t keep coming back, again and again, sometimes even after a stake seems to have been driven through its heart. Which is why on Saturday night, long after the game was over, Twitter was littered with comments from Tom Brady haters about how they were still worried the Patriots were somehow going to come back to win the game.

Even less likely....the end of new Brady the threads.

I’d rather he was slinging it in that situation than checking down and giving up.
They have no speedsters to throw to plus that whole punt block attempt was desperation... Get a punt returner

I thought the ball bounced off the receiver's hands. Not interested in ever watching the game again, so idk.

I thought the ball bounced off the receiver's hands. Not interested in ever watching the game again, so idk.
It did, watched the replay wont watch the whole game either.

A time will come when Brady no longer plays. Could be tomorrow, could be years away.

But, there is no end. It's a matter of football history and there's going to be HoF ceremony (and celebration of his greatness - which I hope require hours of NFL film best of games/moments) to look forward to 5 years after he retires.

So much speculation ...
Doubt we know anything until March 18 if even then.
Business is business as they say and if Brady's people are doing
their job they will test to see what his market value is going forward.

These people all talk behind the scenes so perhaps he already knows. I highly if
not totally doubt he goes anywhere else without a 3 year deal that is really a 2 year w/option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots