PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The end of an era. Andrew Jelks retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Stephenson parachute account detected!

Whoa whoa whoa. Let’s not say things we can’t take back.

Not to worry. As an experienced husband I know what it means when a b!tch suddenly brings a howitzer to a squirt gun fight. Someone's just having a rough monthly visitor and needs to curl up with a Nicholas Sparks book and some Ben & Jerry's, it should be over soon.

It'll be interesting to see what the Patriots do with the open roster spot.

WHO the F#c# is Jelks?

Andrew Jelks played at Vanderbilt and, like many college football stars, didn't have the chance to extend his career into the NFL because of a series of injuries. I appreciate what he must have gone through and wish him every success in whatever he does next.

Sorry for flying off the handle like that everyone. I am going to step back from the spotlight and reflect and spend more time with my family.

Be careful! Spending more time with your family will cause people here to question your drive and commitment to the forum.

Let the Cole Croston era begin.:)

As much as it sucks to see potential go unfulfilled because of insurmountable injuries, especially when Patriots players are concerned, at least we can take solace that we have Ryan Ramczyk as our starting LT for the next decade, having been passed the mantle from Matt Light and Nate Solder...

...Wakes up.

Good things happen when vets retire the summer before the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill