PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dynasty doesn't end with Brady's retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Even if we lose today and Brady leaves in the offseason. I dont think that means the end of the dynasty, They drafted Stidham because they liked what they saw from him, if that doesnt work out we could always draft another QB. I think as long as BB is coach and GM, there is always a fighting chance, it will be tough to see Brady go though when it does happen.

It will continue for another 15-20 years IF they tank next season for Trevor "future top 10 all time" Lawrence

Brady's not leaving in the off-season...and the Pats will likely lose today. And the Dynasty won't be over.

It will likely be over when BB retires. Even when Brady retires (or leaves which is unlikely).

Brady's not leaving in the off-season...and the Pats will likely lose today. And the Dynasty won't be over.

It will likely be over when BB retires. Even when Brady retires (or leaves which is unlikely).
BB could coach into his 70s if he wants to.

the dynasty ends when Brady leaves. BB is great...but flaws will be exposed

By Belichick it continues ...

Even if we lose today and Brady leaves in the offseason. I dont think that means the end of the dynasty, They drafted Stidham because they liked what they saw from him, if that doesnt work out we could always draft another QB. I think as long as BB is coach and GM, there is always a fighting chance, it will be tough to see Brady go though when it does happen.
i agree 100 percent. bb will build a team similar in style to the early 90s giant's teams. as long as BB is around the pats will have good teams.

Last edited:
It won't even end when BB takes it down as I'm sure he knows the only way he can truly groom a HC successer with getting poached is give game to Steve Belichick oh wait I think that's what he's been doing, whose else? They'll get poached, no point has to be an in house groom and what better then your own son oh wait I'm sure that's what's been going on.

Everything is OK.

Bob Kraft will always allow those on his payroll to have a firm grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes