PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dolhins, Bills and New York Jets Forums Challenge You To A Duel

NYJetsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
FFLeagueAdd.jpg

Hey guys,

I'm the lead moderator over at the official New York Jets forum. I've come here with a challenge to the members of this forum. This year we are hosting on NFL.com, a fantasy football league, between forums of the AFC East teams. Currently, we have invitations out to the following boards:

New York Jets
New York Jets Forum (Official) - http://forums.newyorkjets.com/index.php

New England Patriots
Patriot Planet - http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?
Patriots Bulletin Board (Official) - http://forum.patriots.com

Miami Dolphins
FinHeaven.com - http://www.finheaven.com/forums
Phins Central - http://www.phinscentral.com/forums

Buffalo Bills
Bills Zone - http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=20
Buffalo Bills Board (Official) - http://boards.buffalobills.com

General Info

The league is free. The prize is bragging rights. The opportunity to represent your forum stands before you against hated rivals such as the Bills Dolphins and the New York Jets.

If you're interested in playing, in this new twist on fantasy football, let me know by responding here. I'll forward a PM with the details on how to sign up.

Note to Moderator: This is not spam. If you need to verify send me a PM and I'll provide you with a link over to the New York Jets for verification. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider sticking this thread. There will be a lot of pride on the line with regard to this competition and I'd like to ensure maximum participation from this forum. You will represent your team and fan base in this league.

Thanks again :)

(Special thanks to local hero Tunescribe for helping me get to 30 posts :)

Any takers yet. I'm all full up on Fins, Bills and Jets. Need some of you guys to complete the league (5 in all)

Okay, the Dolphins division is full, the Bills division is full, and the Jets division is full. Where are the Patriots fans. This league needs some real competition and I can't do this without Patriot representation so who's up for a challenge.

Okay, no takers here. That's disappointing. More than any other team I wanted the Patriots to be included. If you guys change your mind, let me know by PMing me or leaving me a msg here. I don't want to read any more comments about you guys like this one left by a Dolphins fan on the leagues fantasy football league message board.

It seems like the Pat's fans are too [censored] to show their faces eh? They realise their days are numbered it would seem : D

Like I said, let me know if anyone here thinks they have what it takes to shut this fan up.

Okay, no takers here. That's disappointing. More than any other team I wanted the Patriots to be included. If you guys change your mind, let me know by PMing me or leaving me a msg here. I don't want to read any more comments about you guys like this one left by a Dolphins fan on the leagues fantasy football league message board.

Like I said, let me know if anyone here thinks they have what it takes to shut this fan up.

I might be interested. What's the format (# of tms, scoring, lineups, keeper/redraft, etc.)?

Last edited:
I might be interested. What's the format (# of tms, scoring, lineups, keeper/redraft, etc.)?

20 teams, four seperate divisions. The Bills all in one division, Patriots in another etc. The winner of each division will go in to the playoffs (so one Bills fan, one Patriots fan, one Jets fan and one Dolphins fan) where one forum representing their NFL team will win it all. Some twists, no trading within your own division, with this many teams drafting will be crucial, more bench positions to test your management so that everythings not based off of just your draft success.

I haven't decided the points system. This is the first year this has been done so I'm still putting that together. What makes it more interesting IMO than any other FF league is that you're representing your forum and your NFL team by way of accepting the challenge. Forums will be updated weekly with the results and forums will know how well the members representing them are doing. I'm hoping it creates a dialogue on each forum between all members on who to draft, who to start, who to trade etc, making it a team effort.

The bottom line is that the Dolphins fans are talking smack about the fact that no one here has stepped up yet. If you're willing to shut them up, let me know I'll PM you the invite.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sounds pretty cool. Count me in. Hit me with the PM when you get a chance.

Last call for.....well, one more Pats fan. Last season I couldn't get enough Bills fans to sign up. This year, the league is complete, almost. I need ONE MORE PLAYER!!!. I need a Patriots fan. Already have a couple from here and I'll announce who's who once the league is completely full. Don't miss out. This will be one of the best FF leagues you've ever played in.

Jets Div - FULL
Bills Div - FULL
Dolphins Div - FULL
Patriots Div - Hello!!!!!

Last edited:
I can guarantee I won't win anything, but I'll join if you are still looking for another player.

I can guarantee I won't win anything, but I'll join if you are still looking for another player.

Well you might surprise yourself. There are four other Patriots fans competing to win your division also so win or lose, your loss won't necessarily mean the end for the Patriots representation. With that said, there is one thing you can control, and that's your participation level. All you have to do, at least once a week, is show up and make your roster changes. The closer to game time you do this the better so you can monitor the leagues injury list and make sure you don't field a player who's sat prior to game time.

So, I'll send you the invite via PM and ask that you sign up immedietely. You're the last in a 20 person league. Good luck!

Never played, but I'll give it a shot.

Never played, but I'll give it a shot.

I believe I was the last spot they had open. My internet is currently still down (damn solar flares!) but it should be back up in plenty of time pre-draft (august 15th). If it's not up by the 12th, and it's kosher with Jetsfan I'll withdraw and you can have my spot.

I believe I was the last spot they had open. My internet is currently still down (damn solar flares!) but it should be back up in plenty of time pre-draft (august 15th). If it's not up by the 12th, and it's kosher with Jetsfan I'll withdraw and you can have my spot.

To be honest, I'm waiting on your registration so I can create the logos/banners/threads on each forum announcing the contenders for each team. I want to hype this up. So, what I was hoping is that you could share the responsibilities with someone from the forum that you know. I'm asking because other than your registration, we're ready to roll this thing out. All the Divisions are full with Jets, Dolphins, Bills and Patriots( almost) fans waiting to see if they can win for their forum. Let me know!

To be honest, I'm waiting on your registration so I can create the logos/banners/threads on each forum announcing the contenders for each team. I want to hype this up. So, what I was hoping is that you could share the responsibilities with someone from the forum that you know. I'm asking because other than your registration, we're ready to roll this thing out. All the Divisions are full with Jets, Dolphins, Bills and Patriots( almost) fans waiting to see if they can win for their forum. Let me know!

I signed up last night a few hours after I posted, the interwebz are good to go! (TBOY_PF)
Sorry it took so long, usually outages are only 1-3ish days at most at a time, this one was an exception to the norm.

Last edited:
Ill throw my name in.

I'd love to represent my Pats! Looks like I'm too late though, huh?

most. painful. draft. ever.

EVER!!!

1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 2te, 1w/r, 1w/t, 1k, 1def

10 bench spots

20 people in the draft.

You do the math.

Are there any spots left? I would like to join. Hit me up if there are any more spots left.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back