The Descent Into The Abyss For FESPN Gets More Weird

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
He's a huge Pats fan too!

Rusillo hosted a local show W Kevin winter called The Die Hards. It was on AM 1510 in Boston, I think, back 10 or 15 years ago. It was a good alternative to WEEIs Ordway, Smerlas, DeOssie clown show at the time.
Ryen also notoriously hit on John Dennis's daughter at a wedding, which lead to a schitfaced Dennis leaving a drunken, threatening, profanity laced voicemail for Rusillo...of course the Vmail found its way on the air...ahhh, back when sports talk radio was fun! :D

Rusillo hosted a local show W Kevin winter called The Die Hards. It was on AM 1510 in Boston, I think, back 10 or 15 years ago. It was a good alternative to WEEIs Ordway, Smerlas, DeOssie clown show at the time.
Ryen also notoriously hit on John Dennis's daughter at a wedding, which lead to a schitfaced Dennis leaving a drunken, threatening, profanity laced voicemail for Rusillo...of course the Vmail found its way on the air...ahhh, back when sports talk radio was fun! :D

Fun?? No matter how poorly they played together in the media sandbox never equated "fun" with sportstalk.. bombastic, loud, opinionated, over-speaking maybe, but never "fun".

They did do a great job of "faux fights" that we were supposed to believe in..

It's Wyoming. Man should be allowed to wander unfettered

If I had to work at BSPN, I think I'd want to stay in a perpetual state of intoxication too..... though I might keep my pants on...

That's the plot to half the episodes of "COPS".
and the other half is, " that ain't my dope"..... ( when found inside the guy's front pants pocket)

Been there done that, had a hard time finding the second shoe afterwards.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back