PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Boston Celtics/NBA Playoffs thread

Go, Raptors, go!

Cleveland Juggernaut appears to have run into rocky ground. You know what would be hilarious? A Toronto-OKC final. The NBA would suffer a stroke.

They're going to live and die by Irving, like you said. He's played like ass since the series moved over to Toronto. Cleveland is having a very hard time matching up with Bismack Biyombo. That's why I was really looking forward to the Heat meeting up with Cleveland IF Whiteside was healthy. Hard not to look at what Biyombo is doing right now and imagine what Whiteside would have been capable of in this series. Oh well. I still don't think Toronto is going to win but, hopefully, they exposed some chinks in Cleveland's armor.

The Warriors are toast. They look very tired and just aren't making the effort plays. I think this season has just drained them and it's showing.

Well, now we'll see. If Lebron goes 2-5 in the Finals, it will cement his rep as the Peyton of the NBA.

Well, now we'll see. If Lebron goes 2-5 in the Finals, it will cement his rep as the Peyton of the NBA.
I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Cs have extended the contracts of Ainge and Brad Stevens. I'm really happy about that. CBS still had 3 years to go on his contract, so this makes it pretty clear he's happy and in it for the long haul.

Ecstatic to be wrong so far.

Watched the special on the 86 Celtics last night. It brought home (anew) just how watered down and inspid the NBA has become. Plus, that team smokes either of the current finalists.

Watched the special on the 86 Celtics last night. It brought home (anew) just how watered down and inspid the NBA has become. Plus, that team smokes either of the current finalists.
i just watched the show tonight. it brought it all back. that team would crush anybody. i wish there was a pill people could take who weren't around then. so they could experience what the celtics were like. and what the old garden was like. what a complete joy they were to watch.

@rochrist you had better be right. Really don't want the Cavs winning this series.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back