PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2016 NFL Draft Rumour Thread

Any chance New England trades #60 and a sixth rounder to Detroit for the rights to megatron?

(Provided he agrees to come out of retirement and restructured his deal)

You'ld have to put me in a straitjacket to keep me and others around me safe. IMO Miller is ridiculously over-rated. At the Senior he dropped way too many easy passes.

As a day 3 flyer he's worth it. As our 2nd, especially when we don't have a 1st? Arghhhhh!

Last edited:
You'ld have to put me in a straitjacket to keep me and others around me safe. IMO Miller is ridiculously over-rated. At the Senior he dropped way too many easy passes.

As a day 3 flyer he's worth it. As our 2nd, especially when we don't have a 1st? Arghhhhh!

You'd have to keep me in a straightjacket for the opposite reason. I'd love Braxton. What I saw at the Senior Bowl was a WR that was destroying CBs, getting open with ease and that's with some overly fussy footwork. Once he tidies that up, he'll be uncoverable.

Have feeling we're gunna trade DA/Amendola @ the draft most likely along with a pick to move up few spots too hopefully take B.Miller!! ;)

I think Cannon has a better chance to be traded during the draft, especially if we take a OT early. DA will restructure IMO.
I just cant see cannon getting traded, restructure or cut maybe but who is going to be higher on him than the pats are?

Nobody has any clue what BB will do. Would not shock me to see Braxton Miller there at 60 & 61 and BB doesn't take him. Nobody knows, I don't care if it's Schefter, or any other prognosticator, they know as much as we do. Would not be shocked if we trade OUR #2 to move down for more picks.

A lot of what I'm hearing and reading is that Kenyan Drake is going higher than people previously thought. Looks like he could very well go on day two and could even make it into the 2nd round. Todd Mcshay even heard he could go ahead of Derrick Henry, although that seems optimistic.

As long as Brady is QB, I doubt you'll see anyone drafted who needs a substantial time to develop......it's like a wasted roster spot......the only guys you'll see are solid route runners with a history of consistent production.......and special teams....I think special teams are important because it reduces that wear and tear on edelman and amendola

Nobody has any clue what BB will do. Would not shock me to see Braxton Miller there at 60 & 61 and BB doesn't take him. Nobody knows, I don't care if it's Schefter, or any other prognosticator, they know as much as we do. Would not be shocked if we trade OUR #2 to move down for more picks.

Neither would I. Bill needs a 4th-rounder; trading either 60 or 61 for an early/mid 3rd plus a 4th is the
second-easiest way to fill that need.

This could make round two interesting for us if the DTs start to fall.

A lot of what I'm hearing and reading is that Kenyan Drake is going higher than people previously thought. Looks like he could very well go on day two and could even make it into the 2nd round. Todd Mcshay even heard he could go ahead of Derrick Henry, although that seems optimistic.

Mayock thinking along similar lines.

Before anyone gets too excited though, just remember that Drake has the worst fumble rate in the draft.

Wow! I always thought of Stanley as a finesse tackle and tunsil as a mauler with great feet.

I agree. Not spent too much time on these guys but Tunsil is far and away the best OT in this draft.

Miami trading up for Zeke is being talked about a lot.

Doofins going Indy Colts on us now? Cool.

Buffalo news reporting the bills doing and up close and personal with jaran reed of Alabama. He would be a great pick for them.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back