PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

That lob pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it was to White. Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

He almost got to cute on that White play. But it was beautiful. White one on one with a backer he lofted it up field before he even broke upfield. He almost put to much touch on it allowing a corner to peel off his guy and almost track it.

Jacoby Brissett has a slightly different version of that pass

I was able to get a car insurance quote from Geico by MAIL by the time that ball landed. ************ was it in the air for a long time

I was able to get a car insurance quote from Geico by MAIL by the time that ball landed. ************ was it in the air for a long time

It kind of reminded me of the Hogan TD in the Bills game last year. Stayed in the air a long time. (Sorry Stephon)

Probably the only comment that Dan Fouts made that was enjoyable, calling it the Eephus.

And it did make James White take a solid hit, but players got to make plays.

Looked to me like Brady felt it was necessary since Ealy had already batted down a couple by that point in the game.

Last time I saw that, Tony Perez knocked it over the wall.

I'm not sure White thought it was a thing of beauty. He was probably anticipated getting layed out big time on the receiving end.

It worked and yes, it did look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back