PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you Giants

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Never thought I would say that, but a home win over the Chiefs pushes them back another game. So that tiebreaker against them isn't as big of a deal.

Now we just have to take care of business, and that game against the Steelers could decide HFA.

I had this argument with reactionary fans here at the beginning of the season. I've said all along the Chiefs were a good, not great team. They have now lost four of their last five, including this week's loss to the pitiful Giants. Their only win in this stretch came against the lowly Broncos.

Only a fool believes the Alex Smith mirage. KC will get better. They aren't this bad. But they aren't great either. If they come into Gillette in January I will have zero fear. They gag when the stage gets bigger.

Andy Reid is a good coach who seems to have a problem delivering the 'money shot' later in the season.

Lol, that was a a slow game, happy that the Chiefs lost and hopefully they keep losing.

Next I want the Steelers to drop few games, looks like the Ravens D has stepped up in a big way as of late.

Giants defense finally showed something. And the wind may have had its say too.

Now if Baltimore can take out Pitt, all would be lined up for us.

Giants defense finally showed something. And the wind may have had its say too.

Now if Baltimore can take out Pitt, all would be lined up for us.

Baltimore is garbage this year, but they always end up playing us tough. Even in 2007 with a crap team, they almost won.

Tomlin is a clown, no matter how talented the Steelers are, I'll always feel confident with Brady on our team and Tomlin on theirs.

Never thought I would say that, but a home win over the Chiefs pushes them back another game. So that tiebreaker against them isn't as big of a deal.

Now we just have to take care of business, and that game against the Steelers could decide HFA.

"Now we just have to take care of business, and that game against the Steelers could decide HFA"

If Jax keeps it up then the game has bigger meaning. Jax owns the head to head tie break on Pitt. And if memory serves me they'll own the tie break on the Patriots (tie on conf record, win for Jax on common opponents due to Pitt IF we lose).

Obviously this assumes Jax keeps it up and wins out on their remaining games, however, if they do then the outcome of the Patriots v Steelers game has massive ramifications for the loser. The difference between having WC weekend off or playing on WC weekend.

"Now we just have to take care of business, and that game against the Steelers could decide HFA"

If Jax keeps it up then the game has bigger meaning. Jax owns the head to head tie break on Pitt. And if memory serves me they'll own the tie break on the Patriots (tie on conf record, win for Jax on common opponents due to Pitt IF we lose).

Obviously this assumes Jax keeps it up and wins out on their remaining games, however, if they do then the outcome of the Patriots v Steelers game has massive ramifications for the loser. The difference between having WC weekend off or playing on WC weekend.

Nobody's talking about the jags getting a BYE. We need them to start losing games,

Baltimore is garbage this year, but they always end up playing us tough. Even in 2007 with a crap team, they almost won.

Tomlin is a clown, no matter how talented the Steelers are, I'll always feel confident with Brady on our team and Tomlin on theirs.

yup, if Ravens make it in playoff w/ wildcard, its the team taht I'd expect gives us the most trouble

...football as we should all know by now is all about matchups

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back