PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans fan makes amazing Div round hype vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about posting this. Thought it was a patriots hype video for a min. Not the best hype video for a texans fan lol.

I think Pats fans are gonna enjoy this more than Texans fans.

Huh goosebumps all over my body. I am hyped, but dont get how texans fans could be hyped? I didnt watch movie.

That was awesome! Especially if you're a fan of Marvel Films. This video casts Tom Brady in the role of En Sabah Nur with his receivers as the Four Horsemen and... of course... the "Tex-Men" are here to bring down the Evil Power! Excellent work, whoever did this.

Epic. Can someone please make 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse Pats shirts now?

814a4bfd896e9238ff6a3f9555e7e55e.jpg

Kind of weird seeing a hype video without the Goodell/Colts/Broncos/Jets villain role

Yes, the Texans are going to meet their Apocalypse. But I think they have their casting wrong.

Should be...

Apocalypse: Belichick
Pestilence: Edelman
War: Brady
Famine: McCourty
Death: Hightower

i think the video would have been better if they had BB as the emporer with the hoodie and all and done a star wars video

I've always wondering if Brady does his first pump to make sure he doesn't unnecessarily strain his throwing arm (which is probably in peak condition anyhow and not likely to strain given all it goes through).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back