PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tedy Bruschi wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertil

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'm just playing around with layers, gradients and textures in Photoshop but I liked the look. Let me know what you think...

I like to keep the left side free for icons...not that Tedy isn't an icon.

3227572786_1f0d2479e2_o.jpg

You should see what it looks like by keeping the snow in there (at least on the ground). I'm assuming this is the TD he scored against Miami in the snow throwing game?

You should see what it looks like by keeping the snow in there (at least on the ground). I'm assuming this is the TD he scored against Miami in the snow throwing game?
Yeh, that one needs a the stands erupting in snow fountains in the background.

I tried keeping him tethered to the ground but it just looked muddy. I took the photo from the Boston.com wallpaper from the '04 Miami game, you're right. You can still get it from there. I wanted it to look like a "Fathead" come to life. I'm going to scrounge up a few pix and do a couple versions with Mayo, Seymour, Welker and maybe Moss, just for my own desktop.

Thanks, very nice graphic, that'll be my new desktop for my new linux box. Could you please post the others when you finish them, I'd love to have them all to rotate on my desktop.

wallpaper looks good!

I added Troy and Tom while I brightened up Tedy a bit.

3233338005_1fa42e883a_o.jpg

3233660421_f69ab5a776_o.jpg

3234193304_74b9a30b65_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back