Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Tebow vs Gronk- who hasmore super power?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This Sunday will be the biggest battle in the history of the world, ever. Bigger than Godzilla vs King Kong- Freddie vs Jason, or NKOTB vs Backstreet Boys - it's
Tebow vs Gronk.

Tebow has perfomed many super human feats but has never gone up againts Gronk power. This could be a Clash of the Titans, with the fate of entire football world at stake.

So who will perform the greatest act of super human power this Sunday and what can we expect to see as far as super human acts?

Let do a poll.

Gronkowski have super-powers, tebow is just lucky...

Gronkowski can rush the passer!?:confused:

What super power does Tebow have? Praying that the other team ***** up?

Given how much BB has been moving players around this year particularly players who play offense to defense, seeing Gronkowski line up at defensive end would not shock me.

Both Chuck Norris and Tedy Bruschi see through Tebow's charade and agree it will be short-lived. They also believe that if Gronk maintains his current standard of excellence over the next eight years he will be welcome to their inner circle.

A decade of superhuman performance is required to enter the Pantheon Of Immortals. Brady and BB already have seats waiting at the Great Table Of Overseers alongside the likes of Zeus and Vince Lombardi, where decisions are made for the good of all mankind.

Do NOT go there!

BB reads this forum for the many voluminous critiques of GM moves offered.

I'm convinced that this is where he got the Edelperson on D covering the slot receiver idea.

Fletcher & Ninko real need their OLB jobs to feed their families. Let Gronk stay on offense.

Last edited:
Brady and BB already have seats waiting at the Great Table Of Overseers alongside the likes of Zeus and Vince Lombardi, where decisions are made for the good of all mankind.

I like Zeus' threads here as much as anyone but I'll bet $10,000 that Vince Lombardi knew more about football.

It's Tuesday and I am already tired of the Tebow talk. The local radio shows are finally talking football beyond Monday and all they seem to talk about is Tebow.

All Tebow is Mark Sanchez in a different package. Both are wildly inconsistent and limited QBs who are able to put together good drives in the end. The Broncos are winning more on defense than Tebow. You give Tebow the Pats' defense (and I am not nearly as down on it as most) and he would be far closer to 1-8 than 8-1 as a starter.

I give the guy credit for stepping up when it counts, but if he didn't have a defense that could consistently hold opposing teams to under 17 points (in 5 of his 8 wins, the opposing team scored 15 points or less) the Broncos offense couldn't keep up in most cases.

I get that Tebow is a "winner", but why doesn't he try to win for the first 50 minutes of the game too and not just the end? Brady, for example, likes to win right from the start.

(disclosure: This weekend's game will be the first Tebow game I've seen)

One of these men has God in his corner.

It's funny to think but I honestly think Gronk could get 10 sacks in a season easily if we put him at DE/OLB.

Gronk > Tebow

I can't believe no one is talking gronk..it's all tebow and his ****ty throws....**** tebow

I get that Tebow is a "winner", but why doesn't he try to win for the first 50 minutes of the game too and not just the end? Brady, for example, likes to win right from the start.

(disclosure: This weekend's game will be the first Tebow game I've seen)

Where's the excitement in that ;)

Gronk's gonna go on a spiking spree that'll bring mile high stadium back down to sea level and our D will provide an overdose of Tebowing most likely.

That's a scoop, peace

Last edited:
more like Sherlock holmes VS Lucky Pink Panther (Tebow)

Tebow fears the Gronk spike cause he worries it might open a portal to hell and that scarys poor timmy Little does he know that Satan accually fears Gronk and wouldn't come through the hole made by a gronk spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back