PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB12 in SB 4th quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I saw some stats on TB12 in the last 2 4th quarters plus OT. And I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to go to get the stats for his other 5 SB 4th quarters?

Here is his stat line for the last 2 4th quarters + OT:
34-42 %81 370yds 3tds-0ints 127.2rting.

Not sure. We do know they scored 3 points in SB 36 and 0 points in SB 46 in the 4th quarter so those won't be that high. On the other hand, they scored 18 points in SB 38 (with a pick included), 10 points in SB 39, and 7 points in SB 42.

I was wondering about this stat as well, you can go through the boxscore under play by play. It's a bit tedious, but you can count each completion for yardage and incompletion. I use profootball reference, not sure if there's a better easier site/way for this stuff.

There was a great article about this (his 4th qtr prowess)yesterday. Counting his game winning drive vs the Rams, Then they counted his 2 drives vs Carolina (to take the lead then the field goal drive to win) and then his 4th qtrs. vs Seattle and Atlanta (and OT) his stats were 53 for 69 (76.8 %) 565 yards, 5tds, 0 Ints in 47:47 time on the clock.

Think about that for a second. That's insane. I don't know what the record is for a 60 minute game (yardage wise), but he passed for 565 yards in less than 48 minutes in those 4th qtrs. (on the most pressure filled stage). It doesn't include the 4th qtr of the Philly game, because they were up 24-14 in the 4th qtr, and Philly was the team trying to come back.

By the way, this is only for his wins, doesn't include the Giant games, though he did drive the team down both times to take the lead, only to have his defenses choke the game away.

There was a great article about this (his 4th qtr prowess)yesterday. Counting his game winning drive vs the Rams, Then they counted his 2 drives vs Carolina (to take the lead then the field goal drive to win) and then his 4th qtrs. vs Seattle and Atlanta (and OT) his stats were 53 for 69 (76.8 %) 565 yards, 5tds, 0 Ints in 47:47 time on the clock.

Think about that for a second. That's insane. I don't know what the record is for a 60 minute game (yardage wise), but he passed for 565 yards in less than 48 minutes in those 4th qtrs. (on the most pressure filled stage). It doesn't include the 4th qtr of the Philly game, because they were up 24-14 in the 4th qtr, and Philly was the team trying to come back.

By the way, this is only for his wins, doesn't include the Giant games, though he did drive the team down both times to take the lead, only to have his defenses choke the game away.
Do you have a link to the article or know who wrote it?

How many times are people going to say this? In SB46, they scored with 11:20 left in the 3rd and didn't score again. He also threw a pick in the 4th.

Here were all the fourth quarter performances leading up to the game against Atlanta that I put together in another entry I did that week. Not sure if that helps:

Super-Bowl-History-4th-QTR.jpg

Against Atlanta, in the 4th QTR he finished 16-of-21 (76%) for 196 yards 1 TD 0 INT

Last edited:
U could say that out of 7 games he only had one off quarter and that was the 2011 giants game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes