PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB and The Great Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good night Beijing! I'm excited to explore your amazing city tomorrow! Thanks @underarmour for my tb12 athlete recovery sleepwear i will feel as good as new tomorrow morning after a long day of travel! @tb12sports"

I hope Brady's confidants assist him in retooling the flimflam.

Hey, I'd hock someone's sleepwear too if they were underwriting my trip. Tell me where and when to show up. :cool:

Hey, I'd hock someone's sleepwear too if they were underwriting my trip. Tell me where and when to show up. :cool:
If Under Armour's miracle fabric cures sleep depravation and jet lag, will Brady stop pitching BeautyRest mattresses?

Brady probably slept on Beautyrest during the flight on his private plane while being attended to by his personal masseuse, his life coach, his private chef, and Gisele's yogi. Sleeping like a winner is sure getting complicated and expensive. Remember when HGH was all an athlete needed

In the mean time, his copywriter sounds like he worked on the Slap Chop campaign....or was it Life Water

Completely unrelated to Tom but I went to the Great Wall in 09 and its pretty awesome but my lasting image of it is some guy holding his baby who couldnt have been more than a year old over the edge like Michael Jackson holding his kid over the balcony. Scared the crap out of me.

Completely unrelated to Tom but I went to the Great Wall in 09 and its pretty awesome but my lasting image of it is some guy holding his baby who couldnt have been more than a year old over the edge like Michael Jackson holding his kid over the balcony. Scared the crap out of me.
The definition of a bad idea.

Meanwhile Ambassador Woody Johnson is calling the State Department at the behest of 30 other owners asking that the passports of Brady, Edelman and Amendola (who are all travelling abroad at the moment) be permanently cancelled....and denied reentry to the US........
Goodell approved, saying it was for, " the good of the game"......

What a privilege, for the ancient wonder.

Nice honor for Tom, too.

PS The Chinese didn't anticipate flight when they went to all that trouble way back then, did they?
The great wall did its job so well that Chinese have been conquered from the north only 4 times since it was built

Looks like he can only throw a go route, but a very deep go route.

To paraphrase Brady's most recent shill while in China....

'It has always been my dream to play football in China.......'

Corporate Tom is laying it on a bit thick and it is sad to see the GOAT devolve into just another paid voice mouthing the script put in front of him. Will he mention how fantastic his Uggs grip the steeps of the Great Wall?
Dollars always win! I blame Yoko :)

Corporate Tom is laying it on a bit thick and it is sad to see the GOAT devolve into just another paid voice mouthing the script put in front of him. Will he mention how fantastic his Uggs grip the steeps of the Great Wall?

Sadly, once great Brady has been reduced to becoming a huckster to feed his family because as we see here at Patsfans, ever fickle Patriots fans have abandoned him at his peak greatness stampeding herdlike in their attraction to the shiny new thing at QB.

says a lot....$$$
LOL, while this is true, who can begrudge Brady for having a great vacation and making as much off of it as possible? We'd all do the same if we could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back