PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tale of the tape (interesting stuff from Breer's blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we gotta look at the Seymour situation differently. No knock on #93 but I think he is only playing with one arm right now. He is having a tough time beating one-on one blocking since Rodney destroyed his elbow. I don't know if this is going to get better this year.

After Jarvis Green played the game of his life against Pittsburgh in the 04 AFC championship, I know that he could do a consistently better job than Seymour could do right now. Jarvis has to play most of the downs in this game at RDE. Seymour should take some snaps in the 3-4 and all nickel packages, but Jarvis is the better (healthier) player now.

I think we gotta look at the Seymour situation differently. No knock on #93 but I think he is only playing with one arm right now. He is having a tough time beating one-on one blocking since Rodney destroyed his elbow. I don't know if this is going to get better this year.

After Jarvis Green played the game of his life against Pittsburgh in the 04 AFC championship, I know that he could do a consistently better job than Seymour could do right now. Jarvis has to play most of the downs in this game at RDE. Seymour should take some snaps in the 3-4 and all nickel packages, but Jarvis is the better (healthier) player now.

Seymour had a good game against the Jets, tough matchup against McNeil, that kid is huge. I thinkSeymour get a lot of snaps, BB will not go down with bullets in his holster. Seymour will play all 1&2nd downs and will move to the middlle in a rotation with Wright for obvious passing downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes